Help me! people with B**bs!

Options

Replies

• dhencel
    dhencel Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I can't wait until I have to go and buy new bras.....When I gained weight, it went straight to the boobs......didn't like it at all...Hoping that when I reach my goal, they will be smaller.....Though saggy...but smaller...
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you people! Really appreciate! :)
    Surgery is never an option for me I don't like artificial body.
    I still love my body but was just sad for the loss :-)
    Thanks a lot for the motivation!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Options
    And for the record padding is just wrong.......it's false advertising. ;)
    People still fall for it :-)))
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I so agree! I went from a D to a B! My husband agreed that after I lose my last 50lbs.. Im getting a boob job, as long as he can pick which ones.. LMAO:laugh:
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did they just shrink?
    Mine are fabulous, the fat is going away but the skin is still there. AWESOME!! (sarcasum)
  • MrsNwokolo
    Options
    I don't know if there is any other way. My friend who is a fitness trainer, she lost 80 pounds and her boobs did the exact thing and started to sink and sag but she eventually had implants put in. Search the internet to see what it says.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i have no other advice other than things that have already been mentioned. They are what they are, invest in some nice bras :)

I'd love for my current 36DD (was wearing a 40G when nursing, and it was too small) to get ot a B!!! The smallest they have ever been, since i entered high school, was a 34D. I would LOVE, ideally, to have a firm perky C but that will never happen for me without surgery. (The firm perky part, particularly)

I do notice having some pectoral muscles at the top of my boobs though, and that is pretty neat for me, i dont think i have ever had them before! lol Push ups help too (The exercise, nut just push up bras!)
  • twogirlsmama
    twogirlsmama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm finding out the same thing. I have lost 10 pounds and I think it all came from my boobs! It makes me sad, I really wanted to keep them and lose elsewhere. But anything is good in the way of determination. Keep it up....boobs or no boobs!
  • jabba11
    jabba11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I must say its posts like this that always make me very happy to be a man...
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    I think this happens with everyone.. after losing weight you loose it from every part of your body.
    But I am not at all happy with my boobs size reduction :-(((
    I was 34 D and now its 32 B that is really making me unhappy :(((((
    Is there anyway/does anyone any idea how overcome this?
    No surgery No padding please! Any natural way if you know?

I would be sad as hell if my boobies left me too!
  • Julezebub
    Julezebub Posts: 106
    Options
    Chest press will help make them perkier which will help if they're deflated! Boob size is all relative to the rest of your body though. My 36E boobs looked the same size on my bigger frame as my 34D ones do now but I'm so much happier without the extra baggage. This perception thing is something you can help along too. If your waist gets smaller your boobs appear bigger. If you stand up taller cuz your back and shoulder muscles are stronger they appear bigger. Believe me its worth the price, mine are always the first place I lose from/gain to.
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'd love for this to happen. I can't lose mine, I've just lost inches from my back, and nothing from the cup :(

I'd happily give you a few of my cup sizes if you'd like to invent a transplant method!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but sadly, there is no way to add to your boobs short of surgery. You could try building your chest muscles as that can push them up and out and make them look bigger.

Hope that helps some - and remember, I'd kill to be your size! Also you are saving a fortune on bras! :flowerforyou:
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was a 36 DD and now after dropping my 82lbs i am now a 34C...way smaller, but still alright! I can wear all the cute little bras..and i can jump and run around and working out is a lot easier now! They are alot small..but...they are still a nice handful and thats all you need!! Get some nice padded push up bra's and your all set!
  • camilleesqueda
    Options
    LOL after I gained weight I went from a 32 A to a 34 C and now I'm a 34 B. So. A very wise man once told me, anything more than a handful is a waste, so...be happy that you're losing weight, get some padded bras...LOL

There are some bras that can do WONDERS out there. Oh, check out that Bombshell bra. It adds two sizes if you're into that kind of thing. I prefer a simple pushup.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    chest press would prob help to build more muscle in that area, but I doubt it would make a size difference ...

Im the opposite, I used to have B size boobs ... I went up to a D ... I have lost more inches off everywhere wlse..... leaving me slightly top heavy .... I do chest presses, also I tighten and loosen the across the chest muscles when sittle watching the TV ... I have no idea if this is why im losing slower on the top than everywhere else, but I wouldn't think so ... Ill prob just lose that last ....
  • Aiciled123
    Aiciled123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I lost from 36dd to a 34c. I thought I could lose it from the spots I wanted, but didn't expect this to happen.I'd love to have it back, but I certainly don't want the weight back. Someone said the herbal remedy "Bloussant" might help. But I think it might throw your hormones off the grow them, so I never tried it. Be interesting to see what everyone else says.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm a little confused. Are you sad, because now they are that much smaller or still too big?
    I am sad!!!!
    they are not big at all :)

find someone that likes to squeeze what you have... and maybe they will appreciate that you can now run around and stuff too.

oh my gosh..laughing. I agree with him though :)
  • Fit_Forever25
    Options
    this is hilarious. you sound like a 12 year old version of myself. no, you cannot grow your breasts without putting on fat or getting plastic surgery... or going through puberty. sorry.
    :-)) It hurts you know :D I always thought that I have atleast one thing in my body which is in a perfect shape and size .. which is now gone :-))
  • strawberrysweetie28223
    Options
    You need to do more than just chest press. do research so that you understand the numerous muscles in the chest and how they work and react to weighted exercise. You need to be doing exercise for all of the chest wall muscles and variations so that you are working the different heads of the muscles. this will help give you a well defined and all around lifted and perky apperience. Future benefits, if you continue this as you grow younger and more beautiful in the years to come it will help defy gravity and help maintain that young and youthful chest that we all want. Hope this helps!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS ON THE WEIGHT LOSS! :)
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue and if I had the money, I would SOOOO get a boob job!!! They are nice, but I want them nicer, lol