Help me! people with B**bs!

Options

Replies

• Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm a little confused. Are you sad, because now they are that much smaller or still too big?
    I am sad!!!!
    they are not big at all :)

find someone that likes to squeeze what you have... and maybe they will appreciate that you can now run around and stuff too.

oh my gosh..laughing. I agree with him though :)
    LOL!
    I have that someone but he never complains about anything nomatter what! but he told me that its natural and think about the positive side that you have lost so much of weight and look more sexy now .. (he is way too sweet to me!)
  • PinkyPayne
    Options
    I know how you feel. That is the only part of my body I like with this weight on. I know as soon as I lose weight, that is the first place it shows. But I am looking forward to being able to wear tops without the flab of my stomach pooching out! Embrace who u are! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    OMG! I can only hope that Iose from there!! I've been lugging these things around for 20 years, and I'm sick of them. I want nice sized ones that I can actually wear a button up shirt!! I would be in heaven if I dropped to a B!!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Boobs are lumps of fat.....so they shrink as well, no stoppin it :( when I was skinny I was a size 32A, I was up to a 38C and now down to a 36B....
  • LemonSocks
    LemonSocks Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My boobs are a lovely 30DD since losing weight (from a 34E) but they look awful without a bra. I can't stand them. They were perkier before, for goodness sake.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've been complaining for the last month or so about my bust size - I was at one point a 40 DD, then a 38 D and now a 36 C.

I don't think men understand how much this can actually psychologically affect a woman who has always been big chested.
    I mean, how would a man feel if he lost weight and lost 2 inches down there!?
  • scottishlass78
    Options
    Well, you're welcome to some of my "H's" LOL
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I love that you censored boobs. :heart:

The only way to make them bigger naturally is to gain weight. Sorry, honey.

You could waste a lot of money on this route though:

Cleavage6Bloussant.jpg

(If you decide to go this route, please message me. I have a banking opportunity to discuss with you.)
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that sucks! Is that what will happen to me? I am 44D and I would cry if I went to a B! I have heard that working your pectoral muscles will make your boobs look bigger, but not actually increase their size. Good luck!
  • YvetteRoy
    YvetteRoy Posts: 13
    Options
    I can't wait until I have to go and buy new bras.....When I gained weight, it went straight to the boobs......didn't like it at all...Hoping that when I reach my goal, they will be smaller.....Though saggy...but smaller...

Me too!! I had itsy bitsy's when I was younger then once I got pregnant my boobs plumped up like immediately (from a 34B-barely- to a 36DD) and they stayed that way no matter how much weight I gained or lost. I am just now able to loss enough overall fat through out my body that I have noticed my boobs have shrunk too -- but not in a good way..... They've deflated!!! :embarassed:
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Ummmm....well I've lost 60+ lbs and haven't gone down a cup size yet. So I'd be more than willing to donate, if I could. I want so badly to lose some boobage. They hurt the back something fierce!!
  • MrsTattie
    MrsTattie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Get pregnant and then breast feed! That is all natural!
  • ZumbaBeast86
    Options
    Personally, I can't wait for mine to shrink a cup size! I want to be back in C-land!! Ds just make running and jumping too awkward haha. I'm afraid that one of these days, during Zumba, I'm going to lose an eye or end up with a black eye.

Oh nature...you cruel beast of burden! :D
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be able to buy a cute bra from Victoria Secret. When I started loosing weight I was a 48DD. I am now down to a 42C. The biggest bra they sell there is a 38.
  • VanessaV1974
    VanessaV1974 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I read your blog and the comments. Yes if you have big breasts then you are pleased when you lose weight and they reduce a bit but if they like your original size are a size that you are happy with then it isn't great when they reduce when you lose weight. The body is a beautiful but also a frustrating thing as it tends to lose it in the places you want the least first.
    I appreciate that you put it out there and wanted some advice, it is a sensitive subject for some women and people have to appreciate that. And yes, unfortunately there is no genuine solution out there except surgery and even though doing chest presses strengthen the pectoral muscles, they do nothing for the actually breast size.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know any exercise? Does chest press helps?

You can't spot target areas. It doesn't work that way. It's just one of those sucky things that is the price of getting healthy. I went from a DD to C now and I hate it. My options are a boob job or gain a bunch of weight again...
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    It does suck a little. That seems to be the first thing people notice about me. I went from a 42DD to a 32B. Honestly I don't miss them. I am a little concerned with the droopyness of whats left over, but I think some sugery in a year or two will fix that!:blushing:
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    hmm thanks a lot people!
    So the key to happiness is just be happy in what you have got! :-)
    I have 10 more lbs to lose! so I can guess another size reduction boohoo :(
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Personally, I can't wait for mine to shrink a cup size! I want to be back in C-land!! Ds just make running and jumping too awkward haha. I'm afraid that one of these days, during Zumba, I'm going to lose an eye or end up with a black eye.

Oh nature...you cruel beast of burden! :D

^^^^This! LOL
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I've lost almost 100 and mine wont go down I hate it. I can't even go to a normal store to buy a bra.