What is the best thing you have found on MFP?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Pashen4fit
    Options
    My calories, I always think back a couple of months ago and say to myself I was eating way to many calories. I am proud to be in the right direction
    > moving forward
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    The loveliest lot of ingrates and miscreants found on my friends list. They are all -- in their own ways -- wickedly funny, supportive and insanely intelligent. Love all of ya bastages.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    The best thing I have found since being on MFP is findoung out that food has calories init! :laugh: Sounds daft right? Well before i found this website i never knew calories exsisted! I always used to think i could eat whatever and whenever I wanted and everything will be fine.. But i was wrong! My clothes started to get smalller, but then i realised i was gaining weight!, i ballooned out to a masssive 16stone 6 lbs! and was a size 18-20 UK in clothes at the age of 17:sad: .. Soo something had to be done! Now i check the calories on every single item of food i pickup whilst shopping, and i weigh out all my foods :)
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    The people that are so supportive, the message boards full of so much information and the calorie counter. Also thank you for the info on the bar code scanner I didn't know about that either.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    People who really "get it." The easiness of counting calories and the health issues that you may never think about when on the boards.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    How incredibly kind so many of the members are here. So many people clearly want otherwise perfect strangers to have happiness and success. :smile:

This!! My MFP family is the best!!!

16043484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    My friends!! Love them all. :happy:
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love the scale charts under "Reports"!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Everything combined.... it's all motivating... I've never been so focused or driven to do better each day like I have since being involved on this site. It's awesome!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    ROBBIEFREELAND !!!!!!!! and all of my friends here !
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options

skinnywithin!! And of course ALL of my amazing friends on here that never cease to amaze me on a daily basis!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

skinnywithin!! And of course ALL of my amazing friends on here that never cease to amaze me on a daily basis!!

thats my baby !!!
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    How incredibly kind so many of the members are here. So many people clearly want otherwise perfect strangers to have happiness and success. :smile:

^This! Also, being supportive of other people, it is it's own reward. :)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say it's the amazing group of friends I have on here from all parts of the world :)
  • timeforachange2011
    Options

:blushing: awww...thanks.
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Besides my toes....:wink:

I found someone who has seriously enhanced my joie de vivre ❤

I found some great friends who are really supportive and entertaining and wildly inappropriate!

I have also found my keys, finally.