What do you eat with peanut butter?

Options

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I add it to a couple of spoons of Greek yoghurt for a protein high!
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    more peanut butter! and apples.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Bread, crackers, celery........
  • smittygirl
    smittygirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I put 1 tablespoon on a chocolate rice cake. Filling and settles cravings for sweets.
  • mrsmoreno05
    Options
    May sound STRANGE....but before I go for a run i make myself a peanut butter toast with egg whites... it's really yummy I promise!
  • Mbryant58
    Options
    Apple slices...absolutely wonderful!!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter by the spoonful... its definitely dangerous! I also like it on apples :)
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    what DON'T I eat with peanut butter!!! My favorite is graham crackers :-)

haha beat me to it!

in addition to what everyone else says, try it in oatmeal (add some unsweet cocoa powder, it's delicious)
    lately I've also been putting it in cottage cheese, makes a great dip for apples :)
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    a spoon! celery, crackers, bread, apples, oatmeal, strawberries, yogurt smoothies with protein powder. pretty much anything.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Celery, apples, sandwiches, ...
  • imogenjade
    imogenjade Posts: 131
    Options
    get a small piece of choc, put it on a banana, with peanut butter, put it in tinfoil and in the oven.

DELISHIOUS
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Bread, celery, or apples. Or on a spoon by itself... Yum.
  • tiffster4
    tiffster4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I put a tablespoon of PB on one Blueberry Eggo Waffle when I want a snack! TO DIE FOR!!! Yeah, sounds kinda weird, but it started when I was pregnant with my son and I've done it ever since. And it's filling!!! :o) You could do the multigrain waffle too, but I just love the taste of it with the Blueberry!
  • jnlrn
    jnlrn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is delicious spread on a rice cake!
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I :heart: peanut butter

Try it on:
    an apple
    whole wheat toast or light multi grain english muffin especially with sliced banana
    rice cake
    waffles with peanut butter & sliced banana

and last but not least
    stir it into your low fat/no fat chocolate pudding :wink:
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    PB & Jelly or PB & Banana!

Yum!
  • dwhalley529
    Options
    I can't remember where I read this, but one suggestion is to split a banana, spread peanut butter between the halves and freeze it. Yummers. Also, my 6 year old caught me eating a spoonful once and asked what I was eating. I said "peanut butter on spoon". He now asks for it by that name.
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    Celery....;-)
  • PrettyLydie
    PrettyLydie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I put it in my peanut butter cup flavored protein shake. It makes a great dessert! 1 tbsp of peanut butter and one scoop of protein powder if mixed with water is 210 calories, and very filling!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I've been really hungry right before bed. My evening snack of a popsicle or piece of candy isn't cutting it plus I probably shouldn't be eating sweets every night anyway. I thought peanut butter may be a good evening snack that would keep me filled up. I'm trying to watch my carbs also, especially in the evening so don't want to make a sandwich. Other than celery, how else do you eat peanut butter.

I'm not opposed to just eating spoonfuls but me sitting in front of the tv with a spoon and jar of peanut butter is dangerous!

Plain on a spoon is good enough (don't hold the jar, just take a spoonful and put the jar away). I also eat it with Green & Black's 85% cocoa dark chocolate, in a fruit smoothie, on an apple, on a banana ...

There isn't much it doesn't go with.