CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I usually just grab a spoon and dig in:
    2193703_2989.jpg

I'm sort of obsessed with the stuff.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and carrots is pretty good...I know it's kinda weird, but still...Lately I've been having a chocolate protein shake blended with a frozen banana and 1T natural PB and that's amazing as well! Sometimes I add some to a chocolate vitatop or this morning I had peanut butter on waffles...you could eat it with a banana or apple slices as well and I've heard some people put them on chocolate or caramel rice cakes.
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    A sweet treat for me is eating the 35 calorie bread with peanut butter and sugar free Strawberry perserves.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    My family motto: Everything is better with Peanut Butter.
    At every family reunion, we all gather around with some of the WILDEST eats to test this theory...we have yet to find anything that doesnt taste better with Peanut Butter.

Jalapenos are my favorite surprise to date... Combine it with some strawberry cream cheese...OH Sweet Jesus!
  • nancyturbide
    Options
    Saltine crackers...yummy!
  • seagrovedreamer
    seagrovedreamer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try this - for real....

Cooked Ramen noodles (any kind just leave out the flavor packet)
    tablespoon of peanut butter (let it melt on the noodles)
    add a little milk - we use silk - about a tablespoon or two
    add a little pack of sweetener - any kind

College daughter brought that home from the dorm - pretty good quick low cal with good mix of protien, carbs, fat
  • d5d14m66
    d5d14m66 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My favorite? Big spoonful of reduced-fat creamy PB topped with dark chocolate M&Ms.

I also love PB on Granny Smith apples, or on plain rice cakes, or the crispbread from IKEA -- it's called KNÄCKEBRÖD and comes in rye and multigrain. I don't like PB on the rye, I save it for Laughing Cow cheese spread.

Mom makes a microwave s'mores-style snack, with mini marshmallows, PB and Club crackers -- I like to add a few dark chocolate chips before putting the "lids" on. It's saltier than regular s'mores, which is a nice change. Just microwave the marshmallow half long enough to melt, then top with the PB half.
  • TheUnwritten
    TheUnwritten Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, cereal, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, apples, protein powder and my favorite a spoon straight into the jar! =D I love peanut butter always have.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is like bacon...it makes everything taste better!!

some of my favorite options;

apples
    graham crackers
    oatmeal
    vanilla wafers
    toast or half an english muffin
    hamburg patty
    garlic bread (not a frequent eat, but once in a while treat)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My mouth... and a spoon... sometimes a fork if all the spoons are in the dishwasher.
  • DeanDMac
    DeanDMac Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I HATE celery and I am shying away from carbs for the time being as I try to learn what other options exist, but for the crunch, I like the neutral flavor and similar experience of bok choy - best celery replacement for everything. Also, I have used zucchini, but not quite the same as the flavor bleeds through a little (still not as bad as - uggh - celery)...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My mouth... and a spoon... sometimes a fork if all the spoons are in the dishwasher.
    My finger works well sometimes, too.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My finger works well sometimes, too.

Oh yes fingers too I do that as well.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sometimes with an apple, sometimes off a spoon.

What I do to prevent me from eating the whole jar like a gallon of ice cream, I measure a serving size and put it in a small bowl and put the jar away and then go sit down. Then I eat it like ice cream. :)
  • CourtneyB610
    Options
    Omg whenever I'm craving something sweet or chocolate or I'm just a little hungry, I'll slap 1 tbsp. of PB on a chocolate rice cake! SO yummy! I also will put a little scoop of PB on my plate, cut a banana up, then dip it in it! :)
  • MrsRawwwr
    MrsRawwwr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Right now....a banana. Apples, rice cakes, oatmeal. I've taken a low cal fudgsicle, nuked it for 5 seconds, pushed it off the stick, and mixed it with peanut butter before. It was different, but it satisfied my craving and kept me full!
  • alli_baba
    alli_baba Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. After I blend the yogurt and peanut butter, I swirl in some granola and chocolate chips. Yum.
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'd eat peanut butter with toe nails.....just sayin'. It's that good! ; )
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I like it with nothing it helps to crave my taste for something sweet
  • emmlovesyewx3
    Options
    pretty much anything & everything :P