work out music???

Options
I can't go through a work-out with out beat! I want to download new music, but not sure what! can anyone share their favorite work out tunes with me??? the newer the better, I love hip-hop, and I even enjoy gangster (please take no offense :flowerforyou:, I don't know how to describe it other then this ) music as long as it helps me get through a run!! Oh and I don't mind cursing :wink: .

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I love stuff by Shakira. check her out!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Metal - Five Finger Death Punch, Trivium, All That Remains...
  • challengeaccepted
    Options
    Anything "Daft Punk."
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I love listening to the dance version of Poison or Cascada when I run - Please don't diss me lol... ;-)
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    First to my mind...Missy Elliot, Outkast and Eminem all have lots of upbeat songs.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I can't go through a work-out with out beat! I want to download new music, but not sure what! can anyone share their favorite work out tunes with me??? the newer the better, I love hip-hop, and I even enjoy gangster (please take no offense :flowerforyou:, I don't know how to describe it other then this ) music as long as it helps me get through a run!! Oh and I don't mind cursing :wink: .

One of my favorite hip-hop songs to listen to right before a big lift is, Clear Eyes Full Heart by T. Powell. It's a single on iTunes. :)
  • JeceCanDoIt
    JeceCanDoIt Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    LMFAO Pandora Station usually keeps me moving!! Full of fun, upbeat tunes. I also downloaded on of their albums, which is also good!
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    i :love: me some country.

oh. and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CQgPsF45hk
  • Leahnh
    Leahnh Posts: 30
    Options
    bump
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Rammstein, Combichrist and Korn. They all have driving beats that keep me moving.
  • stpkellogg
    Options
    I love new Dub Step! You can make the radio station for free on Pandora! it gets me going! and of course loves some 80's alternative, like new order!
  • lally100
    lally100 Posts: 17
    Options
    Martini - Tech N9ne
    Strange Music box - Tech N9ne
    Bob Sinclar - Love Generation
    The Mansion boys - Go out tonight
    Zed's dead - Journey of a lifetime

Those are some of my favourites :D
  • tiffanyvc
    tiffanyvc Posts: 99
    Options
    I got tired of my downloaded music pretty fast, and it gets so expensive! So I've been using the slacker app on my phone, and it works great to keep things new and interesting...and free. :wink:
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    I love anything that you can dance to!! Lady Gaga, Pitbull, Bruno Mars, Selena Gomes etc, etc
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Anything angry eminem.
  • KennedyRichard
    Options
    I know this will sound crazy......but just give it a quick listen/try on I-Tunes: Do a power search on I-Tunes for "Wilson Pickett". He was one of the greates soul singers of the 60's and I put his music on anytime I need to clean the house, or do anything that requires me to keep moving. He's one of those artists that has such a beat to his music you can't HELP but tap your foot and dance while cleaning. I'd be willing to bet you already know a lot of his songs. I highly recommend "Mustang Sally", "Land of 1000 Dances", "867-5309", and soooooo many more. Again, I know you want recent hip-hop, but just click on a few of his songs and check out the beat and his "AWESOME" voice and see what you think.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hip hop. I have a problem, though, because sometimes I'd rather dance aka booty shake than work out (depending on what song is on) Ice Cube You Can Do It...that song turned into a cardio booty shake work out! :laugh:
  • Neigh2012
    Neigh2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hip hop. I have a problem, though, because sometimes I'd rather dance aka booty shake than work out (depending on what song is on) Ice Cube You Can Do It...that song turned into a cardio booty shake work out! :laugh:
    Totally know how that goes! :)
    And there's so much good music! I love some Pitbull, Ciara, and Chris Brown. I like workin out to stuff that I'd normally dance to. So far, my favourite motivational/workout song is Heart of a Champion by Nelly. Amazing song. :)
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    If you use a smartphone for your music just go to Pandora then you can get an awesome mix of jams. I listen to LMFAO station on Pandora and it's always good, upbeate, newer music.