You know you have worked out hard when..

Options

Replies

• will180576
    will180576 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your shirt is drenched in sweat no matter what the a/c is like and you are literally freaking shaking as you leave the weight room. That's the point I get to every single time. If I don't feel like that I get pissed off with myself 'cause otherwise I just think I am wasting my time. 'train insane or remain the same!'
  • Wmr1978
    Wmr1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When you are doing the stair climber and sweat so much that puddles are forming on stairs and you almost slip in your own sweat
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    When you're so in the zone that you don't realise you've had the same song was on repeat on your ipod for your whole workout (happened twice now)
  • tdismydog
    tdismydog Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    when you burn out doing a set of curls and the next day you arms are stuck at a 90 degree angle!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Background: I'm in Karate right now, but have a lot of past experience in Judo. When we have a Judo focus at the school I go to, everyone who knows my background tries to beat me up, because 'hey, I just threw a big Judo guy that makes me awesome!' It doesn't matter that I've gone king of the hill against 15 other people already, have 10 more to go, and am exhausted...still counts.

When your fiancee wakes up and comes downstairs to find you passed out on the rug in the foyer because the stairs were just too much effort.
  • Ruthaw1961
    Ruthaw1961 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    When you need "Swimmers Ear" after a Spinning class to clear your ear canal of the sweat that ran into it!
  • flong1975
    flong1975 Posts: 56
    Options
    When you fall off the bike rather climbing off, because you no longer have the use of your legs.

HAHAHA - yep!

Of when you step off the elliptical and quick grab the control panel because you realize you have zero feeling in your feet!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm glad this thread got bumped, because I as thinking of it as I left the gym and had a hard time pushing the door open. :laugh:
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You get home and your daughter is doing things that would normally annoy you and your husband is complaining about something and it doesn't bother you in the least.

Nothing bothers me after a good workout.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    when you contemplate taking a laxative so that you dont have to use your muscles to have a BM.
  • Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    you fall asleep doing your cool down stretch

^^Bahahaha! Too Funny.

1. When your husband hurries into the living room where you're working out and asks if you're ok because you're breathing so hard he thinks something's wrong with you.
    2. When you continue to sweat hours after you've had your shower.
    3. When you can't pull your sports bra over your head
    4. When your legs cramp so bad after a work out that you have to walk on your tip toes
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    When you pray that someone there for the next group class needs your equipment because you do not have the strength to put it away.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    your pants wont come off.
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    when you contemplate taking a laxative so that you dont have to use your muscles to have a BM.

LMAO!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You feel so hot afterwards (temp wise) than you wear shorts home from the gym in Minnesota in winter.

lmao! I always do that too and won't wear my jacket I'm so hot! Good ol' MN winters! :bigsmile:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    When I leave the weight room, one of three things is true;
    - Walking to the car park is slow, staggered and very, very painful.
    - Lifting my arms to drive my car is very, very painful.
    - Trying to stand up once I've driven home is very, very painful.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You have trouble holding your arms up to shampoo your hair after your workout. And... you're starving but can hardly make yourself any food because you're so wiped out.
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    when I'm lying on the ground after my stretch for so long that my cat comes to make sure I'm not dead.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow... someone needs to eat more fiber!
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    when you cant get up the bus stairs so you have to use the elevator for people in wheel chairs.