Replies

• Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    all the time
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yep. I wax every couple of months.. Feels smoother than shaving and I don't have to do it all the time :)
  • f15htank
    f15htank Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @dmpizza
    women have body hair too, get over it C:
  • melanielee86
    melanielee86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad I stumbled on this topic. This is something I have been contemplating about as well. Thanks for all the comments everyone! :) I appreciate it as well! ♥
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    yup, defo - I have very dark hair and so I can see them
  • Linsey1973
    Linsey1973 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I either shave or use hair-removal cream.... love super smooth arms :D
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My friend bleaches her dark arm hair.
  • hawtpep
    hawtpep Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did for a while in high school, but after I was completely done with puberty they turned practically invisible.
    Your arms?

trolololol
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    yep have shaved them for years as hair so dark- every couple of weeks or so. its not thick when it grows back but i can still see it coz its dark.
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Shaving down south.. yea I get that but..damn .. i thought you gals were talking about the pits.. NOT the arms themselves.. I can say I have NEVER known anyone to shave their arms .. nor wax them.

you learn something new every day!
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I shave them as regularly as I shave my legs, which is pretty much everyday .I just like the feeling of smooth skin, the hair isn't really that dark. Also I think that it helps me tan better.
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Options
    I have NEVER known anyone to shave their arms .. nor wax them.

i wax mine every 4 weeks, and shave every week in between
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Options
    I shave them as regularly as I shave my legs, which is pretty much everyday .I just like the feeling of smooth skin, the hair isn't really that dark. Also I think that it helps me tan better.

waxing was great for my legs and fake tan - the wax is a great exfoliant
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    you are all mental.

shaving your arms? whatever next.

shaving the soft hair ALL over your body?!

weird. just weird.
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I use an epilator on my arms & hands every couple of weeks in the summer cos I have dark hair. I'd be a bit worried about getting prickly short hair all at the same time if I shaved, the advantage of epilating is the hairs are removed at the root so come back at different times depending on where they are in their grown cycle.

I'll also epilate occasionally in the winter if I know I'll be going to an even where I want to wear a strapless top/dress and look and feel good!

That said I have a fairly high pain threshold. I epliate my underarms at least once a week!
  • PatasDeGallina
    PatasDeGallina Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm too hairy to shave, wax, tweeze, or thread any hair on my body with any regularity. And I'm allergic to depilatories.

I envy people with finer hair that can do these things quickly. It could easily take me most of my evening to remove enough body hair to put a dent in the situation.

Luckily, my husband and I have made peace with it.

People shave all kinds of body hair off all the time. Do what you like!

I recommend waxing or threading if you can afford it. So much easier and faster.
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've danced with guys who shave their arms. When the hair starts to grow back, it's like dancing with a cactus! NOT pleasant at all!! :noway:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    you are all mental.

shaving your arms? whatever next.

shaving the soft hair ALL over your body?!

weird. just weird.

Thank god I was starting to feel weird here.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I wax everything!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I did for a while in high school, but after I was completely done with puberty they turned practically invisible.
    Your arms?

trolololol
    You know, there's a difference between trolling and making a joke. Learn it.