What would you change your name to if you could?

Options

Replies

• acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    Shaun Till Verschuren

Verschuren is actually my families surname the ones from Belgium.

I like Till because it is a strong name.

Shaun just cause its a common american name, but still not too shabby.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    The best name I've seen was, Trey Bonn
    I've thought of changing my name from Linda to Evil-Lynn....just joking!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Nope, I have never liked my name. It's Shelly. I would like the name Shay, so I usually spell my name shey :) and say it like it's shay :)

That's cute! I like it a lot. Shay--very preppy.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Batman!!!!

loljkz, I think that Ellie fits me just fine :)
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Eve... I really like it and when I have a girl, I'll name her that.. dont know why, I just do.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I love my first name Zara, but I'd change my last name Naylor to Hodson by marrying my fiance anyday x
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    What a fun question! I'm obsessed with names but have never thought about changing my own?? Weird. I love the name Merry (yes-- Merry) but it's probably not mischievous enough for me. I'd probably go with my grandmother's middle name, Mae, because it's pretty and throwback and that woman is awesome.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I like my name. Never had a problem with it. It's Jaymie.

I don't like girly-girl names now, but when I was a kid I really wanted to be named Jessica (after the Sweet Valley High Twins). My friend and I used to pretend we were Jessica and Elizabeth...lol
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    I rather like my name: formal - Charles; know as dub. My last name however starts with a W (Wright). I think I would rather it start with a C or another early in the alphabet letter. As it was, grew up always sitting in the back row in school. Though 25th academically in my graduating class, I gradated two persons from the end of the line; the same in every college. My grandparents on Mother's side name started with an O (O'Connol), that would at least place me in the middle of the pack, though I would really like a chance to be up there with the Adams and Andersons.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I like my name, I think it suits me.
    There is a cool book I read a few years back and it had names it and then people's perceptions of that name. It is really cool!

ETA: This is the book: http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Name-Survey-Book/dp/0671023853
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i like my name but i would change it up a little

my-key
    michal
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Gizmo McLovin Tran
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I would like to be called Dale. My best friend's name is Dale but he's a guy. I wanna be Dale like the heroine in Flash Gordon :) My actual name is Tara.
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I dont think id change my name... Jayson.. it gets spelled wrong more times than I care to say .. but (in my estimation anyways) its how the name SHOULD be spelled.. more phonetically correct LOL
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I would change it to something more respectable like ''Mike Hunt'' or ''Ben Dover'' :wink:
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I'm the same, I hate being called by my name, so much that I would just rather people call me by saying "hey you" or "Oi" haha.
    I'd prefer the name Cheyanne or Grace.
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I love my name. I have a very unique first name, it is a beautiful sounding name. BUT I go by my middle name though; Kristiina. I love the spelling.
  • Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I dislike it when people try to call me Kris :(
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda, and honestly I think it's just too plain for me. Whenever I ask my friends what they would think my name is, they usually say Marie or Jessica, which are both a bit too girly. I like the name Rhiannon, like the Fleetwood Mac song. And I think it would be a lot more fitting for me.
  • Tes70
    Tes70 Posts: 2
    Options
    Theresarenteria! haha:laugh: