Smooth or Hairy

Options

Replies

• kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Naturally smooth.

I don't like hair, especially chest hair. But at the same time waxing or shaving is out. I'm looking for a guy that naturally doesn't have a lot of body/chest hair. BUT, if the right guy comes along and he looks like a wookie--fine by me. I'll take him just the way he is.

omg hahaha :):):
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Men need to know this! I am hairy, but certainly not a Wookiee! I've always been self conscious of it. Perhaps I've been too much so.

I appreciate your proper spelling of Wookiee. (I hope it was on purpose) LOL
  • mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I love my hairy hubby!!
  • littlebluej
    littlebluej Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Naturally hairy is preferred by me. That's how my boyfriend is (though he'll occasionally shave his chest, he says it gets itchy lol).
    I've dated two guys who were the opposite - one was a waterpolo player/swimmer and the other just hated body hair. I found their *lack* of hair to be unattractive.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    smooth or i vomit
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    If he shaves his legs, I'd kick him out of the house with my own shaved legs.
    I would like a guy to have his chest and back shaved...but anything else, leave it be...
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I don't like guys that are super hairy, but if they were I would want it to be maintenanced. I also am not much of a facial hair fanatic...so smooth on that part. Same with back and chest. Elsewhere, I'm not too picky about.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I like a man with SOME hair on his chest...super sexy!!!

He can manscape and I am ok with that...he smooth like a babies butt then he can keep on trucking...I dont want that.
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My husband is pretty hairy but he is clean so I dont mind, however, he does. He gets too hot in the summer and he is very self conscious about it so he shaves all over. I tell him he doesnt have to but its ultimately up to him. he does shave his arms often though because he is a chef and He feels if he is going to be dipping his hands or possibly arms in food there shouldnt be hair. Makes sense.
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281
    Options
    I was never into hairy guys. Not my thing. Met my husband when he was in his late 20's and he had just a little bit. BUT as he aged, he got more hairy (seriously!). He's still the hottest man in the world and I couldn't love anyone more than him. :)

Guys - Rock who you are. If you want to shave it off, go for it. But never do it just to please someone else if it's not what you want to do. Someone else will love you hair and all ; )
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    My husband doesn't need to shave because he's naturally smooth, which is what I like. I don't like the feeling of hair growing back when it's been shaved, it's annoying. So natural all the way, even if they have hair....... unless it's on the shoulders or back...
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I don't really care either way. I'm not big on men that shave their legs and arms though.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    A little of both. I don't prefer the taco meat, and there areas that I'd like him to keep as slick and smooth as a baby's bottom.. but in the face, I don't mind the hair.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I generally like hairy guys, especially legs, chest and arms. But bald heads are sexy too!
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    But seriously, I like mine smooth, but I'll take hair if he's worth it.

Exactly!
    ^this!
    mine shaves from the v up on a regular basis and he used to shave his legs when he was competing. his arms are always really soft and silky nowadays and i can't stop touching them. although i hate when his chest stubble starts coming in :(
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love hairy men
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hmm I like hair. Maybe not on the back... but anywhere else is good :wink: ... my boyfriend has the right amount :heart:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Nose, ear, and back hair are the only things that should be eliminated.

It's nice for him to keep his nether-regions well-maintained, but shaving isn't necessary unless he really wants to.

Everything else - LEAVE IT BE!

Men are supposed to have hair.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I personally find shaving unattractive in males, but wouldn't have gotten rid of a boyfriend for it. LOL!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    No back or shoulder hair, eew. Other than that, it's fine. I like my man well maintained, but shaving is not necessary.