anyone looking to lose 35-40 lbs?

Options
I looked around the site and couldn't find a group specifically wanting to lose 35-40 lbs. My initial loss in January was set at 50-55 lbs., I have lost 17 so far.

If so, do any of you have a goal date set? Just curious.. I'm aiming for June.. but that may be pushing it a bit :smile:

Replies

• squirrrell
    Options
    Hi

I joined about three weeks ago with 40lbs to lose and now I have 37lbs to lose I would like to lose as much of it as possible by July so I guess we have roughly the same timescales although i am making a lifestyle change!

Good luck with your journey and you can add me if you wish!
  • kristycole3
    Options
    I started a couple days ago and so far not so good. but i give myself a time of also round june because thats my bday month and i wanna have more to celebrate then my bday. tomorrow is the first day for me to start my success and i am determined.
  • ilvmykidz
    ilvmykidz Posts: 66
    Options
    I want to loose 35-40lbs by June also. we are going on a mini vacation. I know it is pretty unlikely but I would liek to loose as much as I can by then at least. Maybe if we find good support buddies to do it with, it will help : )
  • revncarmichael
    revncarmichael Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 90lbs. But since that seems to be an enourmous number, I have set mni goals that are on the way down. So far I am losing about 2lbs a week. I track my eating and that has helped me make better choice. No one really has will power, we only have the power to choose. I do not have an end date..for my struggle will never end entirely. I just reach 14pounds and one more pound and I will accomplsh my first giant step.
  • thornwhistle
    Options
    I started a few days ago, I want to lose about 2 pounds per week right through the summer. I started at 224, and want to get down to be 160-165. So that's about 32 weeks, and just over 50 pounds. But 35 pounds by the end of June sounds like it's about right with my schedule, I'm in!
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around that, but I am really not sure. I've 18.5lbs off so far (just over a month) and I'm aiming to have another 2 stone off before july and see where I go from there... I am aiming for a size 14 uk size at the minute, the smallest ive been was pre-pregnancy and that was a 10-12, and if i was any thinner i would have looked ill. once i hit a size 14, ill see what i think, and maybe push for the 12!!
  • piqueachu
    piqueachu Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in this group also, but WOW I've not thought about setting a date as sometimes everything fluctuates - I've been on my current weight for 3 weeks now despite working out etc.

But June sounds awesome! I'll try to aim for that.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have 34 pounds left to lose. I started at wanting to lose 50 pounds and have lost 16 already.

As far as a goal date, I am hoping by July 4th reach the ultimate weight. And be maintaining from then on.
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 35-40lbs by June also. we are going on a mini vacation. I know it is pretty unlikely but I would liek to loose as much as I can by then at least. Maybe if we find good support buddies to do it with, it will help : )

I want to lose 35-40 by June too. That would be phenomenal! Hubby and I are going on a mini vacation for our 1st anniversary. :) I have been looking at clothes/swimsuits online most evenings to keep myself motivated.
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started out wanting to lose 46 pounds but now I need to lose 31. My goal is for around July.
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose at least that by the end of June! I am not banking on it but hopeful!!! Sure would be fantastic and make me feel so much better and even more motivated to get to my goal weight of 130! Good luck,..will be cheering you on. Anyone who feels like adding me feel free. I am new of as last Thursday and can use all the motivation I can get...even just seeing and hearing others success is great motivation and makes one not feel all alone in their struggles! :)
  • TXRobinD
    TXRobinD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 28 pounds by mid-July for a trip to Hawaii and then another 10-20 this fall. I started the beginning of February and have lost 11 so far. I just started working out (koko fit club) the first week in March so i am interested to watch my and everyone elses progress!!
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 28 pounds by mid-July for a trip to Hawaii and then another 10-20 this fall. I started the beginning of February and have lost 11 so far. I just started working out (koko fit club) the first week in March so i am interested to watch my and everyone elses progress!!

How do you like koko fit? One just opened near my house.
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40lbs.
  • KLL1985
    KLL1985 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also hoping to lose 35-40lbs by June in time for my birthday, although I feel that may be a bit ambitious for me as I only average a loss of 1.5lbs - 2lbs a week.
    I started off in January at 185lbs and now down to 171, although had a very bad February and gained two pounds, so aiming for somewhere between 130-140lbs for an overall GW.
  • KLL1985
    KLL1985 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend so we can help each other reach our goal!
  • witts157
    witts157 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose 60 lbs... by mid June early July. Not quite sure if that is too drastic but I guess we'll see soon! If you'd like you're more than welcome to add me as a friend.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have 35lbs left to lose. My goal date is around the end of September 2015 at the latest.
  • officer137
    Options
    Trying for this May. 15 to go.
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi i joined in Jan lost 23lbs so far. I want to lose another 46 lbs in total so half way. Ideally by August/Sept but not being hard on myself If I don't just want to be healthy and not have the DR tell me I'm obese anymore. (plus I need a gallbaldder op so need a lower BMI). Feel free to add me and we'll help each other keep motivated.:happy: