May the odds be ever in your favor

Options

Replies

• OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Friday with my son, we are both super geeked!

Suzanne Collins gave her thumbs up on the movie - she said they really brought the visual she wanted !

Im interested to see Lenny Kravitz as Cinna!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I just read the book yesterday (yeah...the whole book...I got sucked in, LOL!)...I will definitely be going to see the movie; but probably not opening weekend.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm going on the 24th during the day, hopefully we can get our tickets right before the show and it won't be too crowded then.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take my daughter during spring break! Can't wait!!!
  • newlyknit
    newlyknit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I read the series and then started reading it again, out loud, to the boyfriend. Finished the first book and about 1/3 of the way through the second (no *you* have a weird idea of foreplay).

We'll definitely go see it but.. you know, we're grown-*kitten* adults. I don't know if we can handle the teenybopper nonsense of opening weekend. def. want to see it in theatres though.

My husband and I feel the same way, we'll probably do what we did with Harry Potter and just wait a weekend or two.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

GASP!!!!!

Did not know this.

AWESOME. Sigh.
    Thank you.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't know... I'll go see the movie at some point.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm going! Can't wait. :happy: I'll say I'm waiting for a couple days to let the crowds die off but I really don't think I'll be able to wait longer than I have to. LOL
  • Red_Becca
    Red_Becca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Friday with my son, we are both super geeked!

Suzanne Collins gave her thumbs up on the movie - she said they really brought the visual she wanted !

Friday night with my oldest son. Can. Not. Wait!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

GASP!!!!!

Did not know this.

AWESOME. Sigh.
    Thank you.

Saw a clip when he was on Ellen...he is sooooo HOT!
  • trina614
    trina614 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm taking my mom on Sat we both teach and have read all the books and love them!!! I can't wait to see it!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Saw this on Pinterest today ~

225109681344374058_03yFpxss_c.jpg

Ha! Can't wait! :laugh:
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I started the book last night...I am sure I will go at some point but not right away.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Saw this on Pinterest today ~

225109681344374058_03yFpxss_c.jpg

Ha! Can't wait! :laugh:

Awesome, LOL!! :laugh:
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Yeah, when it comes to this, I am afraid I see myself following the same path that I took for the Twilight series.

I haven't seen a single one.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nobody to see it with, unfortunately, so it'll have to wait until I do. Just finished the second book as well...the third begins tonight.
  • stacymay13
    stacymay13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Pre-ordered 2 tickets for the midnight showing lol. Taking my sis :smile:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Nobody to see it with, unfortunately, so it'll have to wait until I do. Just finished the second book as well...the third begins tonight.

Go alone! I go to the movies alone all the time! I refuse to wait around until someone else wants to see a movie I want to see. Sometimes, no one else wants to!
  • smelltheroses
    smelltheroses Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Will be going to Saturday matinee with my daughter. We both loved the books and are anxious to see the movie. I read that the 2nd installment (Catching Fire) is to come out 11/22/13.
  • Pawsntails
    Pawsntails Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I work at a cinema and I was rota'd to work the first show so switched my shift because I wanted to watch it and there wasn't a staff preview. Now the manager has decided to put a preview on but its in the slot I swapped my hours to! Sigh >_< Eitherway I'm watching it tomorrow ^_^