Right now...something you love about you or your body!!!!

Options

Replies

• Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love my booty! It’s cute, and perky and strong and makes me feel like a woman :) I love that even in some of the most difficult situations I can find a silver lining and will always find a way to persevere!!
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    My thighs and personaility :)
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I really like my calves. They are the reason I'm not afraid to wear shorts! :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My legs, my back, and my tummy actually feels flat today. Yay for no bloating!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I love my hourglass figure, it makes me look lighter than I really am because I wear my weight all over
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    My freckles, and the fact there's "less" of me than a couple months ago.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    My bum looks better than it has in as long as I can remember - much rounder and higher. Yay walking!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and legs for sure.
  • Karelle92
    Karelle92 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love my eyes. I have sectorial heterochromia in one eye and everyone says it's amazing :)
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    the definition that's starting to peek through in my arms, and the strength in my legs.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    My collarbone
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My eyes & Ta Ta's!!!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i love my legs!! God didnt give me model thin legs, but he sure blessed me with some shapely, fit muscular ones (WITH HUGE CALVES). at least they turn heads ;D
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My butt started to look really nice in jeans. It still has a long way to go before they will look really nice in bikini, but I am getting there.
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere.:wink:
    My butt:ohwell:
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I like the definition I'm starting to see in my legs - and the way my biceps look while doing curls.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i love lots of things about myself and my body. the thing that has been striking me lately is how the shape of my legs is changing. i'm going to have some really nice gams in a while!
  • Brandongood
    Brandongood Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    My shoulders and the definition Im starting to see in my abs!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor... and my eyes.. I have been told they are very pretty.
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes, my fair skin, my nose with the little upturned bump at the end (it's cuuute) and I really love my freckles. I love my tiny little hands and thin fingers (one of the only parts of me that's thin XD) and the fingernails I've been able to grow on them. I stopped biting them about a year ago and I'm still amazed by them. I love my energy and my crazy fun personality. I love my glasses, that even though they aren't a part of me physically, they've seemed to grow into me. Most of all I love my boobs, b/c let's be honest, boobs are awesome.