Right now...something you love about you or your body!!!!

Options

Replies

• hotelsierra
    Options
    My favs: Shoulders, Triceps, Biceps and Tush -- :love:
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My sense of humor
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    I love how petite I am and how my cheekbones and eyes stand out easily as my best features without any help from makeup (well minus a bit of mascara when I can be bothered) :D
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I love my calf muscles - they've always been super toned and I honestly have no idea why. Cheerleading in high school, I suppose. I also love my eye lashes; super long and natural. And I'm starting to love my arms. I can finally see definition in them. Yay me!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    im good looking and my legs are jacked (probably from supporting me all these years #nonegativity lol)
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    that I am healthy enough to fight off a cold in three days..the same cold that laid a friend up in bed for two days.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I love my skin tone and my feet!! LOL what an odd combination!
  • bexkee
    bexkee Posts: 20
    Options
    My brain and the quirky funny thoughts I have, I crack myself up daily.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I like my butt.
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    I like my shoulders and my neck. I like the SHAPE of my butt, but not the size. lol so I guess that counts
  • SaraBunny518
    Options
    I like my arms, and my legs!
  • samlan414
    Options
    My "Girls" they've stuck with me through thicker and thick :)
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I love my long legs and my 34DD boobies. If I'm not shopping for pants or bras! LOL
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I love my fingers, I no longer have to grease the finger that I wear my high school ring on and the ring I had upsized just may need to go back to its original size. I also love my shoulders. Since I've been lifting weights I actually have shoulders, not just slopes that lead to my arms.
  • good2bthaking
    good2bthaking Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I love my quads because they are starting to get some definition.
  • billtonkin
    billtonkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Big calves, but maybe that's an advantage of once being fat.

DH6YP.jpg
  • pineapple1989
    pineapple1989 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I love my waist as it gives me a nice hourglass shape and I also love my fingernails... bit random but they're really pretty as they are long and a nice shape, the nail is very pink and the tips are bright white, just like a french manicure :smile:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    my big firm booootay and my new non-cellulite covered legs! :D
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I had always been flat chested until weight gain. I love the fact that after weight loss I am once again flat chested. No more boobs or belly. The choice of clothing has gotten so much better to select from.
  • JordieJ
    JordieJ Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow. This really motivates me! Its so hard to see the good when all you can focus on is the bad! Thanks for this! And, I love my butt! lol