hCG diet??

Options
2»

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Anybody bring any popcorn? *sits down*

I'll bring the popcorn, you got folding chairs?
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Well one, it is starving yourself. 2, it is not natural at all. It is a pregnancy hormone, in fact it is the one that detects pregnancy in urine pregnancy tests. My very dear friends' mother did the diet, and lost a lot of weight, but was then diagnosed with uterine cancer . It was a little bit TOO much of a coincidence to me.... shouldn't add stuff to the body that's not meant to be there! Good luck!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    The shots are banned by the FDA and the drops are completely useless. Why bother wasting your money?
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    198751d1270584007-tall-rider-looking-first-sport-bike-not..****.again.jpg
  • billthekill
    Options
    Will you lose weight with the HCG diet?

Absolutely,
    But, it's not because of the HCG injection or pills.
    It's because you are eating 500 calories a day.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8fAArPTMnlwEztely_85fCcF6BGr1aCBwmq9fAf0vY6iwmgk8hVUH0Buq
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Starve myself? No thank you.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that our users follow the calorie guidelines automatically assigned by our site, unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor. We are currently reviewing the medical literature on the HCG/500 calorie diet and reserve the right to moderate against discussions of this diet at any time in the future.

For the time being, HCG discussions remain an option for members in private Groups. Please remember that even in Groups, all site wide rules must be correctly moderated, or the Group runs the risk of deletion. Specifically, endorsement of purchasing prescription supplements or medications without a prescription is in violation of the MyFitnessPal posting guidelines, which can be reviewed here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thank you all for your concern. We're definitely looking closely at this issue.
This discussion has been closed.