Right now...something you love about you or your body!!!!

Options

Replies

• debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I love my heart for caring about myself enough to say " Do it for yourself and your health ".........
  • danijean26
    Options
    My calves! They are super muscular (:
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I love my heart for caring about myself enough to say " Do it for yourself and your health ".........

Word! I feel the same way!
  • Ladyeliah
    Ladyeliah Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders and I love how amazing my butt suddenly looks. ;) And despite how large my hips are, I love how small they make my waist look.
  • HeyHeyRae
    HeyHeyRae Posts: 48
    Options
    I always see people my size with super thick forearms and cankles (can't tell where the calf stops and the ankle starts) and it just makes me glad that I have almost always had cellulite free legs, thin ankles, sexy calves, and small forearms/wrists compared to others my size. I may be big around the middle, and I may have fat upper arms with thick as heck thighs, but my thighs are smooth, my calves are defined, and my wrist fits with almost any watch/bracelet lol
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    I love my collar bone.

• sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    I have a waist. Finally. I have some place to put a belt. ;-)
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    i love my sexy back and the fact that even tho i have gained about 30 lbs, my hip to waist ratio is STILL .7!!! sexy as hell i tell ya! no wonder the hubs still cant keep his hands off me :happy:
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    I love my back. I finally can say I have a defined and muscular back! Whoop whoop for lifting!
  • heidienglund
    heidienglund Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love this question! I really like my hands...funny, but I think they look cool!
    I also like the positive changes I have seen in my body!
    Great question!:happy:
  • amandadiamond90
    Options
    i guess i like my hair. it's a natural dark blonde color. its thick and grows fast and its naturally curly. i guess i also like my chest. not because my boobs are big , but because they do stick out further than my stomach. so i don't get mistaken for pregnant
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My nice flat tummy! :)
  • mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes, the girls, and my teeny feet. I am also starting to fall in love with calves now that they are rocking some awesome definition!
  • MsNP
    MsNP Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes and my collarbone! Working on the rest.
  • eig6
    eig6 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I love that my waist is so flippin' tiny compared to the rest of me. :)

this
  • EpicRosie
    EpicRosie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes and how long my legs are! Just gotta lose the weight to I can have a fun time showing them off!
  • jennie0918
    jennie0918 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i was trying to reply to someone's post and now i dont think i can delete what i'm writing .. my bad
  • skaboom163
    skaboom163 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My feet are the only part of my body I like.

Why!? You've lost a ton of weight!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself. You are very motivated and dedicated and that is a great attribute! You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • skaboom163
    Options
    i don't mean to sound like a debbie downer here but i really don't like anything about myself. i guess i could say my eye color though. i do like that.

You are a beautiful person! You've already lost two pounds and that is certainly a step in the right direction. Good for you! Just the fact that you are on here trying to make a difference is great! Learn to love yourself inside and out. No one is perfect, but you can trick others into thinking you are ;-)
  • skaboom163
    Options
    I love that my body ran a marathon yesterday!

Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment!