Dr. Oz recommended: Raspberry Ketone

Options
2»

Replies

• brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I've taken raspberry ketones before and honestly I don't think they do anything so I no longer take them. It's just a waste of money.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Oh, this will make for some great reading later...

:laugh:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    This is what, the 3r or 4th thread on raspberry ketones this week and it's only Tuesday.....has anyone considered using the "search" function (it is fun to poke at Dr Oz nonetheless)
  • ssieben
    ssieben Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks peeps :happy: Im not looking for a weight loss miracle pill at all. Apparently one capsule is equal to pounds and pounds of raspberries and gives an energy boost and helps the metabolism. Thats why I thought I would consider giving it a go..... But it doesn't take much to scare me away from pills haha, I think Im going to back away from the ketones..... :)
  • Denita5
    Denita5 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good call!!!
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Lol hes paid by the supplement companies!

If they sold Dog crap and said it helped lose weight He would sell it too!

Wait...so when he said to snort dog crap to drop weight quickly, he was just trying to make money?
    dangit...:explode:
  • Psufilmgirl
    Psufilmgirl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Let's not just blame Dr Oz here, the reason he pushes this stuff and makes money is because people want an easy, quick way to lose weight where they can still eat fast food and candy. This stuff sells magazines, books, supplements, etc, because people do not want to hear the truth(which we all know) that the only way to lose weight is to watch what you eat and move you A**. People want to be satisfied quickly and if it takes too long or they have to make an effort, most are not interested. It's sad, but true as to how society now functions.

But not y'all. You are ROCK STARS!!!
  • AutumnBreeze07
    AutumnBreeze07 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have looked at them too. I was told that it is hard to find pure raspberry keytone -- the pills usually have other "special" ingredients! So, I decided to pass..... :ohwell:
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I think i will just stick to real raspberries.. As for Dr. Oz.. I'll think i don;t need his advice or the advice from my co-workers that watch him and tell me what they think i am doing wrong. I am losing weight and inches and they are not. ^.^ But hey.. different strokes for different folks.
  • Shasha40h
    Shasha40h Posts: 3
    Options
    let me know how they work for you? What about bee pollen