250-300lb friends needed!

Options

Replies

• KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as of last Wednesday I'm at 376lbs and I'm wanting to ultimately hit 180-190lbs... so I have a long ways to go myself.
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i don't know if i count, but i started at 249 and at 239 now, so you can add me if you like :)
  • CharlottetheHarlot
    Options
    I need like-minded and weighted friends too! I started at 284.8lbs and I'm now at 251.8. Please feel free to add me!:smile:
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    you can add me if you like! I'm at around 195 now, but I started out at 300 pounds!
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I understand if you are looking for people who are closer to the beginning of their journey, but you can add me if you'd like. I started at 301 lbs. It's been 2 1/2 years, with various ups and downs, but I know what it's like to be where you are:) Good luck either way! You can do it :smile:
  • cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm close enough. Add me!!!!
  • Freedom4Brooke
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.... I started out on here at 325 (from a high weight of 390)
    I just got below 275 and still have a hundred to go!!
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Started at 265, now at 246. Good luck!
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I just hit 259 the other day! I was 386 when I started my journey, so I am proof you can do it! :smokin: Add me if you would like!
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    I started out at 301 and I'm down to 277 right now. I have much more to lose, and I could use a few new friends as well! I don't go to the gym b/c I have an elliptical machine along with Zumba and pilates DVDs but I am a 27 year old stay at home mom so I only get time in my "gym." I wish you lots of luck!
  • Uniqlove
    Uniqlove Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 278lbs. Started at 290
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone else!) are welcome to add me. Good luck to you!
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Can I get in on this as well. I'm a little on the high side as I haven't updated in awhile but currently just over 300 wanting to get comfortably under 200 and I have very few contacts and would love to belong to a community of support.
  • ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hi, just looking for some like-minded friends for support.

I started my journey at 307lb and the friends I have so far have been brilliant in supporting me to lose my first 14lb. I do look at them however and see lots of girls further along in their journey than me or with much less to lose, so I was hoping some girls or boys of a similar size might friend me and help me through the challenges that we larger women and men face.

In return I offer my support and advice where appropriate, and hope that we can make a difference to each other. I'd particularly love some people who exercise often, as it's hard being the biggest girl in the gym.
  • jody0726
    jody0726 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    In January, I topped the scale at my heaviest ever, 277 pounds. My doctor, holding the results of my blood-work, shared the words pre-diabetic, which really scared me. Since January, I've joined a gym and changed my eating drastically. I've lost 33 pounds and have 49 more to go to reach my first goal (which is just what my drivers license says).

The support and encouragement I've found on MFP has been amazing. Change IS POSSIBLE - day by day, choice by choice, I am becoming a healthy eater!!

Feel free to add me.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I am JUST below this range and have a long way to go. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I started at 312 and so far have lost 26... love motivation and helping others!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    I stepped on the scale a couple weeks ago and saw 299.4 - terrifyingly close to 300, so I've started behaving, hitting the gym, seeing the doctor for my back pain. The scale's moving in the right direction, and I'd love to have friends in the same boat. :)
  • ladyt314
    ladyt314 Posts: 28
    Options
    girl friend....i started last october weighing 356lbs... and it took for the doctors to scare the HELL out of me and mention that if i dont lose 20 pounds in 3 month or else, she would put me on blood pressure pills...and let me tell ya im now at 336 as of last week let me me tell ya this journey is HARD...but now im motivated more then ever! im right along with u i need help staying motivated but i work out 6 x times a week but im looking good girl
  • CarlaGill1968
    Options
    U can add me. Once upon a time... 310; Now... 267; Someday.... under 200.
    I go to the gym about 4X a week, and play volleyball.