ohyeah! i had a real ?... sexual orientation...

Options

Replies

• smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    As Butters would say. . . bi curious :)

This Answer.....my fave!!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I don't need labels. But I'd need pics
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    I don't think labels are necessary. For me the person is more important than the gender

@duharforstae: If that's the case...and if that is you in your profile pic...I'd like to get to know you as a person...
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    bummer ... another very innocent thread of mine is going to get it again ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyZACMBRZdJnbfG1rJmjnXfjV2UHlSoBfv4z6VR8l73Cy5QJOte7SEV1V1hQ

Oh, yeah.... innocent. This had no chance of going wrong. No one has strong feelings on the whole straight / gay thing. Why would you think this would get out of hand?

I think I may start a thread religion or politics, those are mild topics too......

The masses can handle stuff like big kids, but unfortunately there is a few in every group that mess it all up for the rest of us. Just like that dude that HAD to tell his wife about what REALLY happened that weekend in Vegas.........
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    bummer ... another very innocent thread of mine is going to get it again ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyZACMBRZdJnbfG1rJmjnXfjV2UHlSoBfv4z6VR8l73Cy5QJOte7SEV1V1hQ

Oh, yeah.... innocent. This had no chance of going wrong. No one has strong feelings on the whole straight / gay thing. Why would you think this would get out of hand?

I think I may start a thread religion or politics, those are mild topics too......

The masses can handle stuff like big kids, but unfortunately there is a few in every group that mess it all up for the rest of us. Just like that dude that HAD to tell his wife about what REALLY happened that weekend in Vegas.........

x2 lol :drinker:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

Well I will put it in words you understand. There no getting around that the ACT in itself was being gay so at that time they were with other people of the same sex so ......... yes they were gay...lol

"Homosexuality is romantic or sexual attraction or behavior between members of the same sex or gender"
    Lesibain ... so on and so forth

Tough concept for some ehh..

So you didn't understand my post at all then.

FWIW I've never had a gay or bi experience, nor wanted to but it doesn't mean I cannot understand that you are not gay nor bi until you have gone beyond the curious/experimental stage into accepting it and it becoming part of your life style.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    If I climb some rocks once or twice, am I a rock climber? If I kick a football (or soccer ball) once or twice, does that make me a footballer (soccer) player?

How is it any different?

If some dude took you from behind sexually once or twice would you be gay?..... Uummm HELL ya you would in most peoples book thats and act of homo and thats how its different. Comparing kicking certain balls that are played as sports is way different bro..duh haha...:smile:

I'll explain in words you understand

If someone experiments once or twice, this does not make them gay nor bi. It means they were curious, they made decide they did not like it and remain with the the atypical male/female coupling.

However some may find they like both, that makes them bi. Some may find they like the same sex only and that is them being gay. Having tried it out once, does not make you gay nor bi.

Both my ex's experimented and hated it. They were not bi, nor gay.

Well I will put it in words you understand. There no getting around that the ACT in itself was being gay so at that time they were with other people of the same sex so ......... yes they were gay...lol

"Homosexuality is romantic or sexual attraction or behavior between members of the same sex or gender"

I wonder what Andrew Dice Clay would say....

Fact is, it is different for men and women. It can be grey area for women, but it is very black and white for men. You either have gay feelings or not. Or you end up kissing Kevin Spacey in his driveway right before you shoot him.... American Beauty.... great movie.
  • Quiing
    Quiing Posts: 261 Member
    Options
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm going to need to hear more to figure out how best to help you.

Tell me about the other girl. Her hair? Eye color? The gentle curve of her lower back? Is she timid but curious or aggressive and dominant? And for the love of god, boobs??

I just can't figure anything out from the limited information given.

^^^^Win!

In all seriousness, though, I think labels are taken a little too seriously. Their purpose is to make things neat and tidy in our minds, so that we can categorize them easier. The human brain loves to do stuff like that. When it really comes down to it, I don't really think it matters too much what we call someone, but what they want to call them self. Ultimately, we can call them anything we want, but they get the final say. OP, have you asked your friend how she would label herself?
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

So you didn't understand my post at all then. Well done. Carry on, as a homophobe you will never understand.

FWIW I've never had a gay or bi experience, nor wanted to but it doesn't mean I cannot understand that you are not gay nor bi until you have gone beyond the curious/experimental stage into accepting it and it becoming part of your life style.

Well sure you have to commit the act first. But as in your case those ladies you talked about that did commit the act romantically that in its self was gay.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Fact is, it is different for men and women. It can be grey area for women, but it is very black and white for men. You either have gay feelings or not.

This isn't even remotely true. It may be black and white in the way *other people label you* but it doesn't change the facts of whatever orientation you may be.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I'm straight, but I look at women. I mean, think about it. Women are beautiful creatures, it's hard to walk past a gorgeous woman and not stare, even for a straight woman.
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I think it is healthy to say you are attracted to a person, regardless of thier gender.

Don't get your all crazy over the labels.

I am 32, mostly sleep with girls, but consider myself BI, on most days, because I sometimes like guys too...

But I find all type of people attractive and I don't calculate that into the equation.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Meh. Whatever it is, just go with it.
    I've been attracted to girls all my life, but I'm also attracted to guys.
    However, I do prefer being in an emotional relationship with guys,
    but when it comes to sex both can join ;D

What she said ^^
  • Asces
    Asces Posts: 182
    Options
    You are attracted to who you are attracted to.

I cannot stand the idea of putting a label on myself, I am attracted to both sexes.... females definitely much much more, but I don't label it as lesbian or bi because I am just me.

Just explore it a bit. I bet you wil have fun ;)
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm going to need to hear more to figure out how best to help you.

Tell me about the other girl. Her hair? Eye color? The gentle curve of her lower back? Is she timid but curious or aggressive and dominant? And for the love of god, boobs??

I just can't figure anything out from the limited information given.

:laugh: Genius
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Some people like to 'experiment' because they are confused/drunk/bored. Who cares?

I have never been with a girl, nor do I want to, I don't have any feelings of that type towards women. I can appreciate a beautiful woman, but I just wouldn't want to be in a relationship with one...they don't like me, I can't stand the cattiness, and I'd rather be friends with guys anyway.

With acceptance becoming more and more common, I think even more of these 'traditional relationship roles' will become more and more blurred. For the record, I do support ANY type of marriage/relationship. Love is Love, it has no judgement.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Is that Cetaphil I see you in your bathroom? And your legs are amazing (=
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Dude, time to by a closet full of flannel shirts and join a book club!

;)
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I could never be in a relationship with a woman, they whine too much, spend too much and are VERY difficult to figure out or keep happy, I would grow tired of a woman in a week's time.... lol

I like much more simple creatures.... like men haha

I have no problems providing sex, a man cave and making him a sandwich while I compliment him....... that's easy ...... :wink: