I felt like (fill in the blank) after working out today

Options

Replies

• sweetg150
    sweetg150 Posts: 17
    Options
    Today I felt like Yes I did more than my goal today. I just started working out on the elliptical and was only able to do 11 mins. My goal was to do 15, but I did 20 mins. I am so happy its getting a little easier. Makes me feel great
  • fzafar_64
    fzafar_64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I worked out after a couple of hard days, and honestly i felt happy again for the first time after working out. and also proud of myself. I've learnt that losing yourself into sheer motivation and determination blocks out all the negative things swimming around in your head. happy times :D
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I felt like **** and taking a nap... like always.
    Am I the only person in the world who doesn't feel good after exercising? Really. It just makes me feel sick... and exhausted. Haha.
  • TamsinEllis
    TamsinEllis Posts: 293
    Options
    I felt like the walking dead after working out today. (long day was too tired but worked out regardless, then had a nap haha) So insert any female zombie you can think of into the blank and that can be my walking dead xD
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I felt like a gross sweaty blob of fat.

I also took 'Day 60' photos and was bummed that there wasn't much of a difference between Day 30 and Day 60. :sad:
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I felt so proud that I was able to finish. I forgot to get something to eat (and coffee) before taking my 4 year old to preschool. I knew I had to get 45 Minutes of TurboFire and 37 Minutes of strength training in before noon when I had to pick him up...by the middle of the strength training, my tummy was yelling at me. And the whole time I wished I had the caffeine boost to put a little more kick in my kicks!
  • caylac3
    caylac3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A amazing, strong human being
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I felt....sweaty, hot, and tired, but felt so great at the same time. LOL Obviously I have an issue with confusion :laugh:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I felt like a dancer! I love that about Jazzercise. Yes, I was sweaty and tired, but energized an my mood lifted.
  • erineddy81
    erineddy81 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I felt like a KICK A** B****!!! :) It was gym day for me, as opposed to the days I workout at home. For some reason when I go to the gym, it seems I push myself just a bit harder. I actually had a girl come up to me and tell me to chill and that I was making her look bad lol :D
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I just got back from my workout - 80 minutes of a walk/jog combo...and I feel like a freakin ROCKSTAR!! Yeah! you heard me - I said ROCKSTAR!!!!

I even got checked out by 2 different guys while out tonight - that was good for the ol' ego. :)

now if you will excuse me....I have a date with the shower....if my legs will hold me up for 10 more minutes....
    :bigsmile:
  • bethhyg
    bethhyg Posts: 209
    Options
    I felt like ......a prideful crappy waterfall.

Prideful because I did it and crap because I am sick.I was running a fever and I exercised anyway. So I was sweating before I started and 5 mins into it the sweat was just pouring.

Not too sure If I should be exercising, but If I give in one day. Then one day turns into many days. So I pushed myself anyway. Not overly but just enough.
  • Super_mom
    Super_mom Posts: 185
    Options
    A SWEATY PIECE OF CRAP!!! It's (TOM)
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I felt like a 95 yr old man with rheumatoid arthritis...... lol my legs ached and I practically crawled up the driveway
  • Andrewcpimpin
    Andrewcpimpin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Crappy annoyed and pissed off
  • hopefloatsup
    hopefloatsup Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I felt like a 95 yr old man with rheumatoid arthritis...... lol my legs ached and I practically crawled up the driveway

Those are the words I was looking for LOL
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i hate to be the debbie downer but i also need to vent!
    i felt TERRIBLE after today's workout!!! i'm using an old pair of sneakers because i can't find my running shoes and they really tear apart my knees/ankles :( also for some reason i got unusually sweaty. idk. hopefully next time will be better!
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    since I am trying to take up running again,

I felt like VOMITING after working out today, and its a positive thing.
  • Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I felt like eating. So I did.....LOL!
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I felt strong, energized, HAPPY :D And like I wanted to do more!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!