ohyeah! i had a real ?... sexual orientation...

Options

Replies

• Hopelessbird
    Options
    I have heard juicier questions than this from my days at convent school. If you are not a slightly butch sexually repressed teenager, then your curiosity is a nonissue. Go explore.
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    "she" is whoever "she" considers herself to be. however she identifies herself is up to her, and the only way to absolutely know is to know what is going on in her head, or to be identified by a professional clinician
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Nobody is 100% straight or 100% gay.
    Let yourself explore. It's cool.
    Labels suck.

Know that your friends will be there for you no matter what and everyone else is poop. :)
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    DW have a "Universal Lesbian Theory" that we have been working on for some time now. The basic idea is that everyone is attracted to women to one degree or another. (I know that there are going to be some offended homosexual men out there by this idea. However we are basing this off of our own observations and realize that there are some outliers.)

If you wanted a slightly less crackpot opinion, just look up Kinsey and his research. He developed a scale that runs from 0-6. 0 being completely heterosexual and 6 being completely homosexual. Most people fall in from 2-4...
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Nobody is 100% straight or 100% gay.
    Let yourself explore. It's cool.
    Labels suck.

Know that your friends will be there for you no matter what and everyone else is poop. :)

tumblr_lyqs3wLjE51rocbsio1_500.gif

Whether it's a man muscle or a man in a boat or a pair of milk jugs....
  • RH_Brazell
    RH_Brazell Posts: 339
    Options
    I find women attractive ....but have never fantasized about one or would never want to be with a woman..thats just me though
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    If I climb some rocks once or twice, am I a rock climber? If I kick a football (or soccer ball) once or twice, does that make me a footballer (soccer) player?

How is it any different?

Love this analogy!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Just because someone is attracted to someone of the same sex does not mean that they are gay or bi. If someone experiments with someone from the same sex once or twice it does not make them gay nor bi, they are just trying to come to an understanding of what sexuality they are and IMO the only way someone can do that is to experiment....
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Some people like to 'experiment' because they are confused/drunk/bored. Who cares?

I have never been with a girl, nor do I want to, I don't have any feelings of that type towards women. I can appreciate a beautiful woman, but I just wouldn't want to be in a relationship with one...they don't like me, I can't stand the cattiness, and I'd rather be friends with guys anyway.

With acceptance becoming more and more common, I think even more of these 'traditional relationship roles' will become more and more blurred. For the record, I do support ANY type of marriage/relationship. Love is Love, it has no judgement.

This is exactly how i am.
  • Emmea2729
    Emmea2729 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I consider myself completely straight, but some women are just hawt, like, fantasy inducing hot.

^^this.

love this. so true. i don't think i could ever do anything with a girl. but i can appreciate when i girl looks good
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Exactly.

If you have a meal (say an Indian meal) and you find you don't like it, does that mean you like Indian food? No, it simply means you TRIED it and found you didn't like it!

If you like it then sure you are bi or gay but if you do not, it is as simple as that. Experimentation does not make you so.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I'd say bi curious also... X
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options

Disagree with the falling along the spectrum because I find NOTHING attractive about a dude... absolutely NOTHING!

I disagree too. I am 100% straight. I can look at a woman and think she is pretty, beautiful or even sexy. I could wish I looked like her, but there is nothing that stirs that lust spark. NOPE, that is the one time that reach out and touch someone doesn't enter the brain.

IMHO.
    [/quote]
    ^^ ditto
  • sel254
    sel254 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I consider myself completely straight, but some women are just hawt, like, fantasy inducing hot.
    Exactly what crossed my mind when I first read this post.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs and my body, therefore I can appreciate (and want to touch) them on another woman's body as well. If that's wrong, then I don't want to be right.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I disagree too. I am 100% straight. I can look at a woman and think she is pretty, beautiful or even sexy. I could wish I looked like her, but there is nothing that stirs that lust spark. NOPE, that is the one time that reach out and touch someone doesn't enter the brain.

IMHO.
    [/quote]
    ^^ ditto
    [/quote]

This is how I feel about it.
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Sums me up. I mean I think if they would never want to be in a relationship with the same-sex, then they are not bisexual. Atleast that is how I take things..
  • roycelynberry
    roycelynberry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hmm I guess it it just depends but me myself have never been attracted to a woman so I don't know.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I think your "friend" should self-identify as whatever she feels comfortable with, if she feels a label is necessary.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I am straight- but I do think woman are sexy, beautiful or hot. I am not attracted to them- but if I think they are any of the previous stated I will say it. For example Megan Fox in Transformers- what was HOT in that. I could enjoy watching her in the movie. Do I want to kiss her or more. No. I guess maybe I am envious of her ?