• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wooops. double post.

frog.gif
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    wait. I just read a post where you complained about your boobs being too big in the other thread.. and now you're on a trampoline....

hmmmm.

hi.
  • dcain2
    dcain2 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    OMG...this is one of the best NSVs I have read! Congrats on being a "hot" mom!!
  • tara7302011
    tara7302011 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I hope to get there someday... My husband and I were at my ten year old son's school watching him play dodge ball in the gym. We were sitting up in the bleachers.. My son's friend came up to him and asked " who are those two fatty's"? My son told him...those are my parents, watch it. It was about that time, I realized... I gotta problem... My mom was overweight when I was a child (she has lost it all now) and I remember as much as I loved her..... I was so afraid someone would say something mean about her.... as we all know kids are cruel.. I don't want my son to have the same worries....
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on not only being in awesome shape but raising an awesome son!! I remember being a kid wanting to punch the lights out of guys who "checked out" my Mom, your story brought back memories : )
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Yay for the resurrection of totally awesome threads!
  • kantone999
    kantone999 Posts: 174
    Options
    VERY cool....
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    awwww :)
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    That's the best NSV I've ever seen on here!
    Too cute & he's right, you're one hot mama.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is a great thing!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,904 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome parent and have fulfilled your true role as a mother -- embarrassing your children! Well done!:drinker:

Oh, and congratulations on your transformation!:wink:
  • insatiable_need
    insatiable_need Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's actually kind of cute, that he would say that. I mean, not the fat part, but the hot part. xD What a nice compliment from your son :)
    Kids are so funny. When I *was* fat, I remember him telling me, "You're the most beautiful woman in the world... even if you ARE really fat."

Your son is so wonderful sounding! Clearly you've put in the effort -- both with yourself and raising your son to be so sweet!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! And yes hot you are. By the way, I was not ready for the tongue picture...at all.:blushing:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! And yes hot you are. By the way, I was not ready for the tongue picture...at all.:blushing:
    Thanks!

And I just really like PB, that's all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!