What's for dinner tonight?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Tonight is crockpot beef stew with potato and carrots. I might do some "fried" apples to go with it. (Sautee in nonstick pan until carmelized, then simmer with a little water, stevia, and cinnamon. Even the hubby loves it!
    I must try the apples like this! great idea! thanks
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    IDK
  • kpittman0612
    Options
    If anyone wants a Meal Planner you can go to emeals.com. It not only gives you a meal plan but it also tells you where the items are located in the grocery store according to what store you shop at (Wal*Mart usually for us). You can also choose the meal plan that works for you (low fat or whatever). Very helpful and only $5/month to join!!!
  • adalychee
    adalychee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No go-to meals right now except the generic "cook lots of vegetables and mix them with rice/pasta/tortillas". Tonight, salmon tacos. Salmon, avocado, some refried beans, sour cream, cheese, lots of tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and chipotle powder in a corn tortilla.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Tonight, chicken breast with italian marinade, grilled, with steamed brocolli in cheese sauce. Leftover chicken will be turned into chicken salad for lunch for tomorrow.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Tonight I have shredded chicken tacos and sweet potato, corn, and black bean hash on the side!
  • khoran88
    khoran88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Baked Salmon (garlic, lemon juice, basil, & salt)
    Grilled asparagus
    and a baked sweet potato YUM!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    I picked up a pizza from Trader Joes... not totally healthy but fits into my day.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm grilling some lean, thin cut new york strip steaks... some boneless skinless butterflied chicken breast and having 3 oz. of part-skim mozzarella cheese to go with it. I need some protein and not so much carbs.... perhaps a small serving of wilted spinach & arugula with lemon juice & crushed garlic. :D
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I eat LC so I don’t worry as much about the fat but mine is
    chop up zucchini, green pepper, onion sauté till tender but not mushy
    Turkey burger fry and also fry up turkey kielbasa
    You can add other vegetables and even sauces it can be different each time you make it
    I have added tomatoes
    a different night I added some rice vinegar at the end
    another night I added teriyaki
    it was all good and so easy and quick too..
    the fats/calories depends on what you add and amounts
    I hated cooked zucchini forever now this is my FAV meal!!
  • Aimie79
    Aimie79 Posts: 11
    Options
    Tonight it's baked tilapia fillets with roasted broccoli. Oftentimes though I make a quick stir fry with boneless chicken breast, mushrooms and broccoli sauteed in sunflower oil with fresh garlic and jalapeno. I usually eat it on it's own but you could steam some jasmine rice or toss in some wheat thin spaghetti noodles to make it a bigger meal.
  • Pashen4fit
    Options
    I actually just ate my dinner
    Homeade veggie soup (2 cups)
    - celery
    - tomatoes
    - spinach
    - onion, red pep, green pep
    - cabbage
    - garlic
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Sweet and spicy bacon chicken tenders, roasted red potatoes and carrots and roasted broccoli! yum yum!