WHY is there a...

Options

Replies

• nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    If not it will die in a year!

I need to rethink this whole kitty thing... Kitty not so smart!

I'm only trying to help!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4u8R50z2pKzcdB7ITF1dl-zbyAZinkoEkgiKSmrKZMXq59EGVrg

Here's a tissue, Laura :flowerforyou:

Thanks...my MeMe Yoda is proud of me...made get all teary...
  • mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    take a crap outside. I do all the time. Makes me feel very in touch with nature to take a shiess on it
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

For reals???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4u8R50z2pKzcdB7ITF1dl-zbyAZinkoEkgiKSmrKZMXq59EGVrg

for-shizzle_design.png
  • DistortedButterfly
    DistortedButterfly Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    JUST KILL IT YOU FAILING TROLL
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    One of the worst places for wasp is hiding in a bin at work where you have imitation wasps for fly fishing. I've almost been stung twice because I was going for some of the imitation wasps and almost grabbed a real one. Not! Cool!
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    JUST KILL IT YOU FAILING TROLL

And here, all along, everyone wondered why she was so distorted.... :huh:
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You asked why... because our alien lizard overlords decreed it. Now please return your brain to its mindless obsessions. It does not pay to question the lizards.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    25yuswsw28295.gif
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm Looks like you'll have to use the KITCHEN sInk..
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Eeeek! I hate Wasps. I had four in my living room the other day. :(((((
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Wear a diaper.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    RAID!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Really!! Kill it! Kill it! I hate wasps!
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    I think the initial question was WHY is there a wasp in my bathroom.... I have a theory or a few...
    A.) The Wasp got lost on it's way to the kitchen...in this case bring it a snack...they love sweets...better yet, put some soda in a cup and hope it drowns in it.

B.) The wasp is having a bad hair day. I spend more time in the bathroom when I am having a bad hair day! Combing, brushing, putting it in a pony, and of course hairspray. Solution for this scenario, give it hairspary...lots of it. They have trouble with holding the can and pushing the button. Give him a hand, and hopefully suffocate it!

C.) The wasp spent the afternoon and the gym, now it has B.O. Give it a shower! Wait til it lands in the shower, and turn it on!

and finally, when all else fails, I like to flail around screaming with some sort of "Beating" device. (Shoe, flyswatter, magazine, broom...whatever is closest to me at the moment)
    Good luck!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    At this time of year wasps will be building nests, It has probably already started building under the toilet rim.

I suggest luring it out by placing an opened jar of jam outside the bathroom door, when the wasp comes out for a snack, rush in and close the door. Of course then you will be in the bathroom and the wasp will be outside so take another jar of jam (different flavour) into the bathroom to lure the wasp back in so you can escape, but then of course the wasp will be back in the bathroom........I may not have thought this through very well sorry.:flowerforyou:
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I wonder... is there really a wasp? Or are you imagining it?

Also, is it your bathroom or bedroom? Because initially you said bathroom and then you asked if we had ever had wasps in our bedrooms. A bathroom is not a bedroom... so the two are not related and I'm uncertain why you would ask if we've ever had them in our bedrooms, unless there is no bathroom, no wasp and in fact no bedroom.

No more 5 Hour Energy for YOU!!!

GEEEEZ :-/
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I think the initial question was WHY is there a wasp in my bathroom.... I have a theory or a few...
    A.) The Wasp got lost on it's way to the kitchen...in this case bring it a snack...they love sweets...better yet, put some soda in a cup and hope it drowns in it.

B.) The wasp is having a bad hair day. I spend more time in the bathroom when I am having a bad hair day! Combing, brushing, putting it in a pony, and of course hairspray. Solution for this scenario, give it hairspary...lots of it. They have trouble with holding the can and pushing the button. Give him a hand, and hopefully suffocate it!

C.) The wasp spent the afternoon and the gym, now it has B.O. Give it a shower! Wait til it lands in the shower, and turn it on!

and finally, when all else fails, I like to flail around screaming with some sort of "Beating" device. (Shoe, flyswatter, magazine, broom...whatever is closest to me at the moment)
    Good luck!

You have some very interesting advice right there. In fact, you just might be the most helpful yet. I think I shall go check on (currently locked in) bathroom wasp and simply ask it what it needs. Perhaps it was my cranberry sugar scrub that attracted poor misguided wasp in the first place.
  • TheMerryPup
    TheMerryPup Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Call the police and have them send a SWAT team.