What are your current food obsessions?

Options
I have food obsessions. Earlier this month it was Valencia oranges. Unfortunately, I cannot find anymore reasonably priced ones at the moment so I will wait for a little while until they come back into season better. Over summer it was blueberries and nectarines (my absolute favourite.) Last winter it was mandarin and kiwi fruit.

Veges - Capsicum. Any combinations of tomato and basil. Roast beetroot.

Some things are always on the menu - apples, bananas are particular favourites. And roast pumpkin with the skin on. Brussels sprouts.

I really love salmon. I have been doing up boring Basa fillets in homemade marinade/bakes. All different flavours. Turkey mince was a lovely re-discovery this summer.

I discovered quinoa recently. Very interesting grain.

My chocolate obsession is Whittaker's almond bar. So packed full of almonds it's not funny.

What are your current obsessions?

Replies

• KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    Greek yogurt.
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Right now one of my faves is the Dannon Oikos Key lime Yogurt..yummo..I crave it!
  • csc3197
    csc3197 Posts: 7
    Options
    Quinoa
  • bunnylvr
    bunnylvr Posts: 78
    Options
    I discovered chocolate cheerios today, they are soooo good! A serving is only 100 calories. Two servings of cheerios + a serving of almond milk = 235 calories, very low calorie. You could even add a yogurt or a piece of fruit with it.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    All of it!! LOL. I will eat just about anything. I tend to be a bit of binge eater, I'm working on trying to change that.
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    I have two, wholemeal toast and all bran. Just can't get enough! Yum!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Fruit and Nut Delight Kind Bars....mmm yummy!
  • EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    Options
    homemade wraps...I love to make all sorts of funky wraps for lunch
  • elfy66
    elfy66 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Smoked salmon
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Organic golden flax seeds, raw, which I chew up like a hamster for hours a day, and organic Fearless raw chocolate with coconut--
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    GARDIEN PRODUCTS! which is meatless meat! its great im a vegetarian and loving it! its in lean cuisine meals and absoloutely delicious!! i also love the weight watchers lemon zingers. such a great little treat!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    laughing cow cheese spread on steak
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter.... in all forms and in most anything

So far I had 3 pieces of toast today with Adams Natural so I gotta go hard in the gym today
  • imoquenn
    imoquenn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Tofu. Oh my god I love tofu so much. <3
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Water Melon
    Raspberries
    Weightwatchers Lemon and Lime mousse
    Reeses Nutrageous bars...mmmm
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel bread, raw organic honey, almond butter, almond milk, cottage cheese.

My food diary will give it away.
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Apples with peanut butter. Especially honey crisps. Or pink crisps.
    Special K cracker ships...the southwest ranch ones. I need to stop eating these stupid empty calories, but they're so good. And they're like a 'cheat' for 110 calories.
  • therichness
    therichness Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bacon. I eat it almost every day for breakfast and sometimes lunch.
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I love organic peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on whole grain whole wheat bread. I'm also on a strawberry kick.
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hummus, all kinds. I eat it every single day. I didn't even know what it was a year ago and now I'm obsessed with it.