322 Days, 60.5 lbs, and over 40 inches total GONE

Replies

• kltobin2010
    kltobin2010 Posts: 80 Member
    Wonderful work!!! You must be soooo proud of yourself! Congrats on your success!!! GREAT JOB!! :happy:
  • You look absolutely fantastic!! Thanks for posting and keeping us motivated!
  • Well done!
  • mrsbrown2k1
    mrsbrown2k1 Posts: 139
    You have really transformed yourself. Be proud!!!
  • WOWWWW go YOU!!! You look great :) I have a similar body type, but I started from 220 and am down to 180. You got almost twice the weight down from me in less time too!!! Any secrets? :D
  • denise3085
    denise3085 Posts: 49 Member
    You look GREAT!!!! We had almost the same starting weight and height, so you've motivated me - I feel like if I keep on track I may look like you soon!
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    AMAZING! You look great. Keep it up :)
  • You are an inspiration to the rest of us. There's no doubt you will reach your goal! Congratulations!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Great job, you look awesome.
  • joey200for2
    joey200for2 Posts: 104 Member
    Great work!! You should be very proud of yourself, looking great!
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    That is so wonderful! You look fabulous! Congratulations on all your dedication and hard work!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Congrats! Amazing job!!!! You're such a motivation.
  • Sexy and sensational!!!
  • smurvine
    smurvine Posts: 7
    Congrats!! You look good and you are so close to your goal. Keep it up. You can do it!
  • srussell1108
    srussell1108 Posts: 20 Member
    That is amazing, you must be so proud, you look great. I only hope that I can achieve that kind of success. My starting weight is 290+ , I wear a size 24W. I have tried so many things, even been on here once before. But I have to do this for health issues now, and I am determined to make this work. Any help or tips would be great, and just a MFP friend to chat with.
  • cm4508
    cm4508 Posts: 19 Member
    Great job! You must feel like a new person.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    On your journey, make sure to enjoy the scenery along the way! Congratulations!
  • allegram
    allegram Posts: 117
    Amazing! You must feel awesome!!!!
  • vcorbin01
    vcorbin01 Posts: 130 Member
    You look wonderful and honestly I can assure you even if you wouldn't have commented on your butt and back fat nobody would have even said anything. Everything looks great! Keep up the great work =D
  • cwojo
    cwojo Posts: 158 Member
    You look amazing. Good for you and congratulations on your success. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!