Replies

• Resident74
    Options
    Every Morning
    :smile:
  • Gutter19
    Gutter19 Posts: 141
    Options
    I weigh in on random mornings if I want a progress check, but I have one official weigh in that I record each week. It used to be on Friday mornings, but I moved it to Monday mornings. I think it helps me stay more focused and make slightly better choices through the weekends that way. Oh and alwyas after I dispose of anything my body will let me get rid of and before I eat or drink anything...every ouce counts :)
  • lady_in_weighting
    lady_in_weighting Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    saturday mornings after being to the bathroom, without clothes on and before breakfast (: better to do it at this time cause you will have been eating healthy all week and why add water weight before you've been to pee! lol
  • lindsayforlife
    lindsayforlife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I weight every morning. For me it is a motivator and a way to know that I have been slipping. Some say it's unhealthy, but to each their own. For me, it keeps me on track and accountable.
  • reb6672
    reb6672 Posts: 21
    Options
    I get on the sale 3 times a week just to see if I'm making any progress. But I make sure I do it at the same time every day to try to keep consistency. It's usually before I eat breakfast, right after I shower.
  • kturn6420
    kturn6420 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a recovering weigher every day-er. I try once a week now, somehow that day fell on wednesday. I weight first thing in the am after I potty before I do anything else naked on the kitchen tile. Not taking any chances for extra weight lol
  • rastagrrl
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning before I shower. I like to do this so I'm always aware of how much I weigh. I'm basically maintaining now, rather than trying to lose anymore. Daily weigh ins give me a heads up if things are starting to get out of hand weight wise. Then I can get myself back on track before I pack on unwanted pounds.
  • WendySue75
    WendySue75 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Me too, I will take everything I can get! lol
    LOL... everytime I got to the Doctors I threaten to strip down before I get on the scale :laugh:
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings with the Wii Fit Plus body test and sometimes on Thursday.
  • JoeSzup
    JoeSzup Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    In the morning on Mondays and Thursdays.
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily just to see what movement I'm having, what fluctuations before and after a meal or exercise etc. I only record my weight once a week though. Used to a Monday morning first thing but for a while I was doing a water fast from Saturday night to Sunday morning and figured it'd be more accurate if I moved my weigh in til later in the week so now it's every Wednesday first thing :)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I use to do every single day, several times a day. But the last month it has driven me crazy as I have put on 5 pounds :explode:

so I am trying to go once a week. I am on day 2 now without weighing. This is by far THE longest I have ever gone!!! I am going crazy and if I don't see some sort of loss next Tuesday I just might throw the damn thing away :grumble:

lol :flowerforyou:
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Keeping a calender is a great idea, I think I may start doing that!
    Every day I wake up, go to the bathroom and then weight myself (naked).

I had a calendar last year, that I wrote my daily weight, so I search for the last year's same weight.

Very liberating if you do this a long time, because you see the results of overeating (like yesterday) and how if you keep the plan the rest of the week, the weight disapears.

You can weight everyday, but you can't expect to ALWAYS lose pounds.
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I weight in weekly, on Friday morning-sans most clothing. Every little bit helps! The weekend is usually when I tend to splurge and I have a chance during the week to do better. Last chance workout tonight! :)
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    The wait is worth it! I used to weigh every day and get discouraged. Now that I weigh once a week, I get bigger losses and it gives me more motivation. :) Keep going!
    I use to do every single day, several times a day. But the last month it has driven me crazy as I have put on 5 pounds :explode:

so I am trying to go once a week. I am on day 2 now without weighing. This is by far THE longest I have ever gone!!! I am going crazy and if I don't see some sort of loss next Tuesday I just might throw the damn thing away :grumble:

lol :flowerforyou:
  • debbiehat1
    Options
    I weigh myself every Friday. Get up go to the bathroom and then hop on the scale.:smile::smile:
  • tripp396
    tripp396 Posts: 2
    Options
    Every day during the work week, right when I get home and right before I go to the gym. Weighing every day can be frustrating but on the days my weight hasn't changed it makes me work that much harder at the gym.
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I weigh in the morning after going to the bathroom, before eating or drinking anything. I usually weigh on Wednesday morning just to gauge my progress for the week and do my recorded weigh in on Sunday mornings.
  • nikki_marie05
    Options
    I use Wii FIt to weigh at well.
    Sunday mornings with the Wii Fit Plus body test and sometimes on Thursday.
  • iampam4399
    iampam4399 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself about once a week, but it's always in the evening. And with very little clothing on. I think that, once I reach my goal weight, I will weigh myself at least every other day, if not every day, just to keep myself in check. I do NOT want my hard work to get lost in weight gain again! It's definitely easier to lose a couple pounds than it is to lose a couple dozen pounds!