I feel like the guys are wildly ignored

Options

Replies

• Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    128654090726322375.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is one of my FAVORITE jokes in that movie! Makes me burst out laughing EVERY time!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    creepy-smile-o.gif
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    The girls on my list are supportive.............. but like the thoughts there !
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    128654090726322375.jpg

i almost just posted this hahaha this is why you rock Byn
  • dmarcelmusic
    Options
    ** WOW THANKS! WANNA LET THE HOMIE BEAT?
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Dude. Totally. I even posted half naked pics of me at the beach. I got three responses. Whatever.

Well, which half was naked?? This is important.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    You like me... you really like me!!:happy:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to look at half naked beach pictures and give tons of support. Lol...way to go guys!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I thought their reward for doing so good is that they get to see half naked womenz on this site!!?
    hehehe...

I kid.. I kid.. I support the boys too !!
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    aww.. poor boys, ha ha ha well heres to the guys! : )
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I. Like. Turtles.

hahaha! best youtube video ever!

And, someone should just start a MAN success thread! (hint hint... eye candy for us, the ladies!)
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I've always thought my pals were supportive, just wasn't inclined to take out the camera and show off my moobs, beer belly, etc. Thanks...you guys are the greatest :flowerforyou:
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    My boys are always looking for support...

Thanks AJSA for starting this - I've thought the same thing, but was ~ whatever.... I do get support from the women on my list and they are usually great (except when I make them do a few squats - then WHAM!!!!)!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the sentiment.
    :flowerforyou:

However, I never feel ignored by the women on my FL. I've got the best bunch of cheerleaders anyone could ask for (even if they won't wear the cute little outfits and sport the pom poms like I repeatedly asked for :tongue:)

Oh yours don't? Looks like you've got the SECOND best group of friends!
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    I get plenty of support from my Lady pals and appreciate them all (Thanks Ladies ;-) xx
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the sentiment.
    :flowerforyou:

However, I never feel ignored by the women on my FL. I've got the best bunch of cheerleaders anyone could ask for (even if they won't wear the cute little outfits and sport the pom poms like I repeatedly asked for :tongue:)

I'm more talking about in the forums. I support the *kitten* out of my male friends on my FL also

Awww Shucks.. Thanks Ladies. You all rock! We do appreciate it. :bigsmile: I just can't quite bring myself to post an NSV that my jeans are getting baggy...:blushing:
  • Bpothik13
    Bpothik13 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I think that, just as in "real" life, women are more social and have stronger bonds with one another. Men carry the stereotype of being loners and not needing the support that women do. I don't agree with this at all, and one of the reasons I am on here is so I can send/receive the support that I truly need to continue my success!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    The females on my FL list kick *kitten*!!! Thanks for the support!!!

But I am sure that female progress pictures, will always be more popular than the Male ones............
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the acknowledgement.
  • gavintri
    gavintri Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I thought their reward for doing so good is that they get to see half naked womenz on this site!!?
    hehehe...

There's half naked women on this site!!!

where?? lol