What is up with adults acting like childish 5 year olds???!!

Options
2»

Replies

• auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh, I work in one of those offices! How about....

When they have a problem with something you did, think, say, or smell, and tell everyone else about the problem they have with you, EXCEPT FOR YOU! :D
  • BlondeToast
    Options
    That baby is terrifying.............
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.....complete bullSh*t I know.
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    You think just like I do! My husband gets so sick of hearing me say that people need to take responsibility for their own action. :laugh: I ended a long term friendship because the person go out of her way to cause drama :mad: and not take responsibility for it. Ugh!
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    tantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.giftantrum.gif

Oh my...that baby looks like 1 of the Walkers on The Walking Dead...man I cant wait for season 3!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    LOL!
    But I don`t wanna grow up! tantrum.gif
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I pray for them and tell them I'm doing so! :)
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Okay, you two are pushing me. I'm already over the top with this one. : )

I manage an office of 6 women. It's always a blame game of this one did that and caused me to do this....etc, etc, etc. Just own up to what you did and be on with it.

Isn't it like that everywhere though? Hey, on the brightside, at least you know there are people in the office that make you feel like a super genius!!! lol... I always get a smile when someone in a mgr position or above doesnt use proper grammar or spelling in mass emails. Though I tend to write with all lowercase and avoid my punctuation in places like this, my emails in the workplace are always well done. :)
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you are going to see more and more adults in your lifetime act like babies. The society we live in today acts as if a little discomfort, struggle, or extra work is a crime. Many kids make the little league teams because heaven forbid they can't play and get cut it's just too devastating. Kids now have to sit in a rear facing car seat until they are 2 yrs old. My sons father is 6'7" my sons were the size of 4yr olds at 2. They would have kicked the hell out of the back seat and rammed me forward while driving. I'm in my mid thirties we were latchkey kids at 9-10 now it's a crime, no bicycle helmets, let alone knee pads, elbow pads just scratch up your knees and get a band aid. If anyone had a station wagon or pickup truck you rode in the back on the flatbed no seat belts. Yes wah wah I know you need seat belts! My point is we coddle and baby are kids so much they grow up to be adults that are unaccountable babies. Watch the documentary called Babies and look at the growth development of the Nigerian and Mongolian baby versus the Westernized babies lifestyle. It truly show just how with having so much we actually slow down and set our development back. The adults you work with don't think they have a problem they think they have a right and a privilege to whine and not be accountable. It's sad.