Greek Yogurt Addiction o_O

Options
I think I'm developing an addiction to Greek yogurt :P Okay not really an "addiction", but I love it! A consistent feature of my diet is at least one serving of Greek yogurt everyday. What's your favorite brand/flavor?

Replies

• JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Chobani raspberry with vanilla protein powder every day for breakfast. YUM!
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Me too! I like Oikos with honey. I can't buy chobani where I live :(
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% Plain. I add frozen (were fresh) raspberries and a packet of Splenda.
  • LPCoder
    LPCoder Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I make my own. MUCH cheaper!
  • Booch101210
    Options
    CHOBANI && OIKOS ! Any flavor really, I like to try them all bahaha :love:
  • msdoan
    msdoan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Zoi raspberry cream!! I think I love greek yogurt almost as much as I love oatmeal and I think about oatmeal pretty much all day long!! :laugh:
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% plain or Fage 2% just about any fruit flavor. I tried all the main brands and the one I liked the best was Fage. I eat it pretty much every day. If it's not my breakfast, it's used like sour cream for my dinner. :love:
  • TLC1975
    TLC1975 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    President's choice plain! It rocks!
  • jan_andrea
    jan_andrea Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I adore the fruit-flavored Chobanis, but they are so high in sugar :( They were a breakfast staple for me until I looked at the numbers :( I can't abide plain yogurt, so I haven't had them in months. Alas!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love the Chobani passion fruit and blood orange
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I have two to three of them everyday, I grab for the Chobani with fruit in it.
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% - I go through SOOOO much of it, both eating in right out of the container and cooking with it. I buy a couple of the giant containers at Costco and am pretty much through 1-2 of them per week. Addiction may be the right word :laugh:
  • chicpeach
    chicpeach Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I go for Chobani 2% rather than the fat free - HEAVENLY and OH SO SATISFYING! Any of the flavors, I love them all! No need to pudding ever again!
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have tesco value plain yogurt everyday with honey or gronola sometimes honey and fruit. Yummy and just enough for so early in the morning! I have a glass of fruit juice too.
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dannon oikos fruit on the bottom. I eat it every day for breakfast!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Fage 0%, straight up. It doesn't need anything added. I eat at least a pot every day.
  • Goalsforsusie
    Goalsforsusie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    EKK not a fan - to thick!!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Fage 2% is my favorite. I usually buy the huge tub and add my own fruit or flavorings. It's heavenly with just few drops of vanilla and a dash of cinnamon. Then I scoop it up with apple slices. Also makes a tasty veggie dip with a bit of garlic, salt, and dill added.
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Chobani with Pineapple is my newest addiction !! it's like icecream to me
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% mango guanabana...I have no idea what the hell a guanabana is but it tastes like heaven! :laugh: