Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NO-SCALE MARCH CHALLENGE

Replies

• dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    I'm in since I'm been "off" my scale since Fat Tuesday.....I gave up my scale for lent!!! A little worried about what will happen but I'm still exercising and watching what I eat so I'm hoping for the best!!!
  • I am in too, for the rest of the month... Well, I will see the next result 5th April , I give myself one month :P
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    OH!
    This is such a good idea!
    I'm in Europe for 2.5 weeks and I was worried about not being able to weigh myself. But now I like the idea of not doing it, and I wont until April 1st! No need in worrying! I think it actually stresses me out MORE when I see my weight every day. And stress can cause you to gain weight! ;D
  • annekevee
    annekevee Posts: 14
    How are you all doing? I'm very tempted to take a quick peak, but trying very hard not to...
  • itsneverbeenbetter
    itsneverbeenbetter Posts: 5 Member
    Gah! I'm a sucker for checking... Going to go for it. :)
  • This is a genius idea.

I weigh myself way too often, before and after meals :S

I'm in :)
  • lauraemthomson
    lauraemthomson Posts: 68 Member
    i wished i could do this challenge but its the only thing keeping me going is my weekly weigh in ... good luck everyone!

3932259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • I'd love to give it a try!
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    Almost there guys!! How is everyone??
  • TammyG39
    TammyG39 Posts: 34
    I'm just getting into "challenges" and loving the ideas of them! I can't join this one, because I HAVE to weigh in every Saturday for the next 8 weeks... but think this is great, maybe in May :)
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    I love this idea! I've given up counting everything and going by feeling. That started today. I'm still logging but I'm eating and exercising by how I feel, not by how I planned my day. I'm trying to have faith in my body to tell me what it needs. I love this no scale for march idea!
  • I am in! I was going to weigh in tomorrow but I think doing this challenge will be more motivating and fun to weigh in on April 1st. I am excited! :)
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    I'm still in the challenge but I'm getting anxious to know how much I lost. hehe
  • This challenge might be too much for me to handle LOL!

SAME HERE!!!!!! EIK! I dont know if I can do it but I'll try! :)
  • maria_jason
    maria_jason Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in! I know it's the middle of the month but I just told my husband the other day, that I need to stop weighing in. I am becoming obsessive. So not weighing in until April 2 :)
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    I'm in! Just got over a bit of plateau. I might just keep the month, and weigh in on April 19th, but we'll see.
  • meyerjm
    meyerjm Posts: 4
    I have been in the challenge from day one and have not been tempted to check...probably because I think that I have not lost anything so there is no point in confirming what I suspect. That would be very depressing after all the hard work I have been putting in but I will just wait until the end to check.
  • dranaeli
    dranaeli Posts: 24 Member
    I have been in since the first week and i am getting very anxious to see if i have any changes plus i started eating my exercise calories back so I am a little afraid i might have gone up a bit but i have faith and wont weigh in until April 8th :smile:
  • annekevee
    annekevee Posts: 14
    I couldn't take it any more :-( found myself eating (snacking) every evening and not counting calories because i am not motivated. Seeing results is a crucial for me, apparently. So i weighed in this morning and gave up on this challenge. Learned something though: i need the scale to keep motivated. To the rest of you hanging in there: good luck for the last few days! (Lost 3 pounds, btw).
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    My bosses begged me to go get some smaller shirts on Friday. Went out and dropped from an XL to L. I was on the edge and did not feel comfortable the last couple of months. No longer a confidence issue since I am looking great in them now!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!