• ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sunbeat
    sunbeat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    This thread just made me realize I probably am in a starvation mode for months now O_O

I'm unemployed n searching for a job. Most of my day I sit in front of pc applying for job and doing nothing I don't feel hungry = there are days I only eat dinner or breakfast + dinner. Lately I started excercising regularly and not only I haven't lost a pound or inch I actually gaind 2lbs and 1cm in waist and hips O_O

Just checked my BMR and since my BMI is under 26 I'll start to eat my BMR calories + excercise calories and we'll see where will it get me.

Thank you so much for the info and the effort put in it!!!

Cheers,
    Beata
  • sirluck
    sirluck Posts: 14
    Options
    Goal calories should never be below BMR, never.
  • sirluck
    sirluck Posts: 14
    Options
    Please ignore my post. I misunderstood what people meant by BMR. You have to have a deficit to lose weight, so unless you exercise a lot, your goal calories will be below your BMR.
  • FishingFan123
    FishingFan123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    replying to save topic.
  • 748marie
    748marie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes, I agree totally. I had to lose 40 lbs. I have lost 21 so far and I have gone times with losing 2lbs a week to going a month without losing anything! I have been counting calories and running since November. I just told myself I am in this forever and don't try to rush. I probably only hit the scale about twice a month. I rely mostly on how my clothes fit me to see my progress. Even if my weight isn't shedding quickly ; Hey, I'm running and eating healthy! So as long as I feel good..It's all good.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
  • Redfern55
    Redfern55 Posts: 10
    Options
    Bumping to save :tongue: