I Have a Girl Crush on Jillian Michaels

Options

Replies

• JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Why do people think fit, trim, muscular (not body-builder) women look like men? I think Jillian is pretty and extremely inspirational. I'm doing Body Revolution and she and all the women on the dvd are HOT! Not manly at all. To each his own...I wouldn't be where I am without her. :)

^^^THIS^^^

For me it has nothing to do with her trim, muscular body. Her body is sick (in a great way), but her face features are a little manly
  • aminakhan1980
    aminakhan1980 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Lol I have a girl crush on my own fitness instructor at the Y. It's so wierd, I get so intimmidated by her, like when she approaches me to say hi or anything I get all nervous. She must think I'm so rude cuz I never talk to her. Its so wierd!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I love her, she's gorgeous and tough. I have most all her dvd's and about died when Body Revolution came out, but that's another story, lol She is a bit annoying sometimes, she likes to talk that's for sure, but it's her personality and I learned to like it.
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Lol I have a girl crush on my own fitness instructor at the Y. It's so wierd, I get so intimmidated by her, like when she approaches me to say hi or anything I get all nervous. She must think I'm so rude cuz I never talk to her. Its so wierd!

lol. it would be weird if you told her that you have a platonic crush on her, then she wouldn't say a thing to you, haha
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    You have a girl crush on her because she looks like a man...

That was kinda mean, but I LOL'ed. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Does that make me a horrible person? :ohwell:
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You have a girl crush on her because she looks like a man...

exactly!
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Totally understand your Jillian crush but my girl crush is Jeanette Jenkins! I would die for that body...
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    I don't think Jillian Michaels looks like a man! No she doesnt have the most 'womanly' figure but I think she's still gorgeous. She's my favorite, workout DVD wise :)
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I L.O.V.E Jillian. People probably get tired of me talking about her, But She really is -that- amazing. I know i wouldn't have gotten this far this fast without her workouts.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Not me... I prefer my horse-faced crushes to look more like this - our pony, Fiona :heart:

6860720162_8d07c4fdd9.jpg

Hey...that horse is lookin mighty fine....I change my mind I have a crush on the horse now.

So, you like Sarah Jessica Parker?

Bha ha ha ha - that's AWEsome! My hubby has the same opinion of Sarah Jessica Parker >.<
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I love Jillian Michael's workouts. I'm doing Ripped in 30 - Level 1 and I love Basheera's legs and JM's shoulders and arms... I also started doing Killer Buns and Thighs and I have to say, 'I want Natalie and Anita's legs... My new goal is to have an amazing body before I'm another year older.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I dont think she looks like a man but her hands are really big. She can be annoying at times but she gets the job done. Her shoulders to me are to big but love the rest of her. If i could cut off her arms she be a perfect girl crush...:laugh:
  • Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I guess these are all the same people who said the beautiful Amelie Mauresmo looked like a man. Pffffttt..... I love strong fit gorgeous women. Seriously she looks NOTHING like a man..... I have a huge crush on her, and I have never, ever been attracted to any man.
  • apple2107
    apple2107 Posts: 47
    Options
    I love Jillian too. She's pretty damn amazing.
    But sometimes in middle of workout I just plain hate her: "Come on, you can do it". Fine, I can, and I did, but I still hate her during then xD
  • tgzerozone
    tgzerozone Posts: 160
    Options
    Is this (30 day shred) something you can do in the privacy of your own home? I've been reading alot on here about this magic jillian Michales programs. I know someone trying to drop weight but not really keen on hitting public gyms etc.

EDIT: NEvermind, found the info. :)
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I think its funny that we are on this website to encourage and support one another yet some people are very judgemental and critiical of how they "think" someone looks. Pretty mean in my opinion. Just keep that in mind the next time someone is critical about your looks or calls you fat.
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just read through all the comments people left and believe me I get that everyone is entitled to their own opinion....but it's hard to ignore the fact that better than half the comments were negative :( ....all i was getting at is I think she does what she does well and she doesn't pretend to be something she isn't . She is a real example of what strength training and hard work could do for a womans body and there is nothing wrong with being a woman wanting to feel strong! She is a lot of motivation for me personally. I didn't post this topic so people could say what they thought about her looks :/ c'mon peeps. grow up.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    total crush! love listening to her podcast, cracks me up picking on janice! i think she's pretty, but everyone has their own opinion.

^^^This!!! Big JM fan!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I just read through all the comments people left and believe me I get that everyone is entitled to their own opinion....but it's hard to ignore the fact that better than half the comments were negative :( ....all i was getting at is I think she does what she does well and she doesn't pretend to be something she isn't . She is a real example of what strength training and hard work could do for a womans body and there is nothing wrong with being a woman wanting to feel strong! She is a lot of motivation for me personally. I didn't post this topic so people could say what they thought about her looks :/ c'mon peeps. grow up.

Amen!
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian too! Altho, the whole "don't dial it in" is now ingrained in my brain forever.

Hehe, it's dont phone it in.

I'm mad at her through the whole video, but when she says dont phone it in, it really pisses me off. I have a love/hate relationship with her. :laugh: