Reasons I miss my fat -- just for fun.

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It kept me warmer.
    My hip bones didn't dig into the springs of our mattress.

Me thinks you need a new mattress? LOL :wink:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I use to struggle getting out of the recliner and I couldn't see some of my body parts enough said! lol now I can do both!
    Wait so why do you miss that?
  • Jessicaga82
    Jessicaga82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I still need to lose but I miss the padding in general! When my daughter plays and walks on me I feel it more now! I also miss being warm I get cold a lot easier!
  • brittnicoledav
    Options
    sleeping used to be so much more comfortable with all that extra cushion! and i miss having money since i just spent it all on a new wardrobe! lol
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i don't miss anything about it.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    im cold a lot of the time and my boobs went from a DD to a C - this guts me! x
  • luckyno1three
    luckyno1three Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I miss having my clothes fit me and I'm too cheap right now to purchase a whole new wardrobe, so I have to tuck everything in and wear my belts at the very last notch.
  • mmw1978
    mmw1978 Posts: 8
    Options
    i miss being warm LOL I'm always cold now!

^^This....That 30 lbs must have been my warm fat, cuz now that it's gone, I'm always freezing...Oh well, I'll buy a sweater...lol.

PS - The boob thing too, I was a big C, small D, now I'm down to a medium C and shrinking....I've had the girls since the 6th grade, I'm really going to miss them...(Almost 34 now)... :ohwell:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The body heat lol. Seriously, the only time I am not freezing is when I am working out hard. Other then that I freeze... The extra fluff kept me all warm lol... I use to sweat a lot now I have a hard time sweating.

I also miss being able to keep my pants up without a belt, now it's getting hard cus I literally don't have hips anymore. It's always the first place to go. Not complaining at all, I think I really rather to wear the belts then be fat lol.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Not trying to sound self-righteous here, but I honestly can't think of anything I miss about being 297lbs. Of course, I still weigh 256, so maybe I'll start noticing more stuff as I keep losing.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    The friends I have lost due to them thinking I am "selfish" due to me wanting to take care of myself.

warmth.
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    So far, missing the girls and my booty. Apparently the past 38 pounds came mostly from them! lol Hopefully when the rest of me shrinks, they'll look big again! :bigsmile:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    i miss being warm LOL I'm always cold now!

So true. haha

Otherwise I don't miss anything. :tongue:
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I missed my boobs at first but now I like my toned arms. Will trade some more boob for toned abs :) I think I look better now that I'm not top heavy!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I miss my family members pointing out my weight gain in front of everyone.
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I miss having what little bit of a butt I used to have.
    I have always been cold natured, but now it could be 74 outside and I want a jacket.

Also,....it's great buying smaller clothes, but not always affordable when you've dropped so many sizes. My large wardrobe is now much smaller. Buying just basics until I reach my final goal.
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Okay ... don't hate me girls but I never lose my boobs when I lose weight? Thank God! Thank you, however, for your humorous comments. Oh my gosh. Some of those are hillarious.
  • tgmshierry
    tgmshierry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am still in the beginning of my weight loss and this morning my 11 year old daughter come into my room and said "I am going to miss my mommie's fluffy hugs when you lose all your weight." I almost cried because I know I will miss those too.
  • mmw1978
    mmw1978 Posts: 8
    Options
    Not trying to sound self-righteous here, but I honestly can't think of anything I miss about being 297lbs. Of course, I still weigh 256, so maybe I'll start noticing more stuff as I keep losing.

I think it's just a fun way to think about the strange changes you've noticed on your journey. I don't think any of really miss anything about the fat. Awesome job, btw. I started at 273 and am now down to right around 243. I'm really impressed at how far you've come! Keep up the good work!