New Mom Here, Looking for Support and Motivation!

2»

Replies

• ireallylovecarrots
    ireallylovecarrots Posts: 3 Member
    I just joined the other day as well. I had my baby in November and have only lost a few pounds since right after delivery.
    It's tough getting in the time and motivation to work on getting that weight off!
    Congratulations and feel free to add me as well. :)
  • Good luck New Mom!!!! Just remember slow and steady wins the race!!!:smile:
  • Gernumbli
    Gernumbli Posts: 2 Member
    I'm looking for some support/motivation, as well. My little girl is 14 months old, but it's taking longer than that to lose the 50 pounds I gained in my pregnancy!
  • AMGalley
    AMGalley Posts: 2
    Hi there,

I became a Mom in late November and am trying to lose the pregnancy weight along with the excess I was carrying before. Any of the Moms, feel free to add me as I would like to meet other women I can relate to.
  • AngieCook09
    AngieCook09 Posts: 51 Member
    I have a new baby as well, she is 5 mos old. I also have a 7 yo and 2 yo. Trying to loose weight gained from 2 pregnancies, glad I'm not alone :)

19166499.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mommy062706
    mommy062706 Posts: 27 Member
    Welcome! I just started also and am a mom of 3 little girls, ages 5, 2, and 10 months. I still have baby weight to lose from my first daughter! lol. I will add you! Us moms need to stick together! :)
  • ashley22238
    ashley22238 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello, I am a mom of three, the baby just turned 7 months and I am on the same road as you. Feel free to add me
  • Feel free to add me