MY LIFE IS OVER NOW!!

Options

Replies

• kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ROFL... Too funny! I'm glad you enjoyed it! (Now back up on the wagon... LOL)
  • Toniithia
    Toniithia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    lol actually felt like that, when I ate chipolte and weighed myself the next day. Never again. hahahha.
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on having a Cold Stone ice cream cupcake on Sunday for my daughter's birthday.

Mmmmmmm......cake AND ice cream. And no ledge.
  • sarafit926
    sarafit926 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just ate a piece of cake and now my life is OVER!! Someone talk me off the ledge!!!!!!

Just kidding, it was delicious and I really enjoyed it.

Hahaha I'm glad you're joking...when I opened this post I was thinking, "Okay, what is this crazyface talking about?"
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    BLASPHEMY!!! STONE HER!!!!! unless I can have a piece!!!:bigsmile:
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I had a cookie earlier. Oh NOES :sad:
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I will push you off said ledge because I don't have any cake to eat. And now I will be thinking about cake, how much I deserve a piece, how there is no cake selection in the cafeteria, and the only comfort I will have is pushing you for putting that evil seed in my already fertile brain. My coworkers brought in oatmeal raisin cookies. What kind of treat is that? A bad one. That's what kind. A bad, bad one. Btw, the ledge in my mind is only 3" tall...however, the cake is much, much taller.

LOL ^^^ I will help push LOL. Now I want cake lol
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I ate a TON of easter candy yesterday... was on the ledge with you last night... back on the wagon today. Why do sweets have to be so damn good???
  • kimbsh01
    kimbsh01 Posts: 38
    Options
    i have been craving yellow cake with chocolate frosting with sprinkle balls :)
  • Tashry
    Tashry Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    HA Ha ha ha ha! You crack me up!

...and now I'm a wee bit jealous! Caaakkeee........*drool*

My only regret is that I didn't have the stuff we talked about yesterday....what was that....a cheesecake-size cheesecake filled muffin with red velvet cake and whipped cream on top. Then I believe we added PB, Nutella, and sprinkles, if I remember correctly. I'd be willing to risk the heart attack and/or diabetes for that.

Oh. My. Goodness.
    I kinda hate you right now for putting this thought in my head.
    Kidding.
    Sort of.
    o_O
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I. Want. Cake.
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i am sooooooo sorry to have read you..your waisting time get a freaking life women.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I wonder if there is already an "I heart cake" group on here. I think there should be and I'm inviting all of you to join.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I just ate a piece of cake and now my life is OVER!! Someone talk me off the ledge!!!!!!

LOL! Too funny.

Glad you enjoyed it!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

Wow.......Thanks for sharing

funny-dog-pictures-sharing-caring.jpg?w=490
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I will push you off said ledge because I don't have any cake to eat. And now I will be thinking about cake, how much I deserve a piece, how there is no cake selection in the cafeteria, and the only comfort I will have is pushing you for putting that evil seed in my already fertile brain. My coworkers brought in oatmeal raisin cookies. What kind of treat is that? A bad one. That's what kind. A bad, bad one. Btw, the ledge in my mind is only 3" tall...however, the cake is much, much taller.
    Wouldn't pushing her off the ledge burn calories FOR the cake??

hmm, I suppose it would depend on how much resistance was involved. If I did a sneak attack push and the wind was just right, there would probably be minimal burn. But I suspect she's a bit scrappy and would put up a bit of a fight, so it could be quite a few calories. :happy:

I can HEAR YOU!!!

I mean...uh, we're talking about a new workout Jillian Michaels is promoting...it's, uh...it's called the 30 Day Ledge. That Jillian is out of control.

What?? We were saying it all out loud?? Hmm...somehow I thought it was a convo in my head. Yeah, that Jillian...what a crazy kook....:flowerforyou:

I :heart: you both. I just can't help it.

You guys are so freaking funny...make sure you post notices on your board posts. Oh, and let me know if you take this show on the road. I burned some cals belly laughing already.
  • JenniLisette
    Options
    HA Ha ha ha ha! You crack me up!

...and now I'm a wee bit jealous! Caaakkeee........*drool*

My only regret is that I didn't have the stuff we talked about yesterday....what was that....a cheesecake-size cheesecake filled muffin with red velvet cake and whipped cream on top. Then I believe we added PB, Nutella, and sprinkles, if I remember correctly. I'd be willing to risk the heart attack and/or diabetes for that.

DRRRROOOOOOOOOOLL ^________________^ i think i just had an orgasim dreaming of "a cheesecake-size cheesecake filled muffin with red velvet cake and whipped cream on top" !!!!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    i have been craving yellow cake with chocolate frosting with sprinkle balls :)

Hehe....you said balls. :tongue:
  • MinoSassbot
    Options
    This may be the funniest thread ever. ever. really.