I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• cuatromommy
    cuatromommy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Just remember...even if you are giving 90%, that will still get you to your goals.

Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    GO GIRL!!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    It does suck losing some and then gaining it all back. I never lost that much, but it has happened. Just remember that for it to come off healthily, it will probably come off slowly and take time. That's what I remind myself.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who noticed you said you're NOT trying to lose weight??

Assuming that is a typo, you have to realise that this is not a journey to lose weight, but a change in your whole lifestyle. Obviously, the weight loss is tantamount to that, and that's why people fail. They think that once the journey is over, they can go back to the way they ate before and are surprised when they put it all back on again, plus more!

So I won't say good luck with your journey, but to discovery of what you need to do to lose the weight and KEEP it off. If you want to, you can add me.

I think she meant shes new to MFP but not new to trying to lose weight.
  • shcarter67
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • ksalmon1998
    Options
    Good luck. You have great determination. ANYONE THAT NEEDS MORE SUPPORT FEEL FREE TO ADD ME
  • gkate1
    gkate1 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am right there with you, please add me as a friend and we can support each other along the way!:flowerforyou: