MY LIFE IS OVER NOW!!

Options
124»

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I just ate a half of the most amazing brownie of my life. I do not feel bad for it either.. it was well earned and tasted like heaven. :) I hope you all wasted your time reading this. just know...........................it was worth it. ;)

LOL

Crap. Now I need a brownie. *sigh* I need to find a job with a better cafeteria.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I just ate a half of the most amazing brownie of my life. I do not feel bad for it either.. it was well earned and tasted like heaven. :) I hope you all wasted your time reading this. just know...........................it was worth it. ;)

LOL

Crap. Now I need a brownie. *sigh* I need to find a job with a better cafeteria.

Thinking of the girl scout cookies sitting in my desk drawer....not gonna do it....Oh who am I kidding. Here I come Samoas!!
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options

LOL

It was actually Potluck day at work.. So they were homemade, hence why they were so amazing. I died and was in fat girl heaven. Im back now. I can now go on life with such a great aspect on life. yes.......the answer to your question.......... Brownies can be life changing.

haha
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    This is like a topic I read yesterday about someone thinking life was over becuase they ate a muffin. I thought this was a repeat of that ridiculousness! LOL. Can you share a piece?
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm the designated cake baker for a baby shower next Wednesday. This is the only thing that has kept me from buying a cupcake. All modesty aside, I make amazing cakes, and I will enjoy a reasonable sized piece at the shower! And I feel sorry for anyone who points out my diet or diabetes when I do eat it...I will have earned that piece of cake, dagnabbit! Btw, I'm a newbie, and I think you guys are hilarious. I'm loving the message boards here!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    This is like a topic I read yesterday about someone thinking life was over becuase they ate a muffin. I thought this was a repeat of that ridiculousness! LOL. Can you share a piece?

This is actually a spin-off of that stupidity. I made a comment about it on my profile, and my uber-awesome friends and I had a blast making fun of it. So when i had my cake this morning, I felt a melt-down was warranted, for to entertain us some more. :laugh:
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Oh good for you!! I was about to bang my head into a wall for clicking on your thread! Glad I did! :happy:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Would it make you feel any better that I am already 300 calories over for the day? At 2pm? And that I already have my calories set insanely high (to most folks on here anyway)? And that I don't care either?
    C'mon down off the ledge, and I'll buy you some ice cream! :flowerforyou:
  • llahairdna
    Options
    I'm the designated cake baker for a baby shower next Wednesday. This is the only thing that has kept me from buying a cupcake. All modesty aside, I make amazing cakes, and I will enjoy a reasonable sized piece at the shower! And I feel sorry for anyone who points out my diet or diabetes when I do eat it...I will have earned that piece of cake, dagnabbit! Btw, I'm a newbie, and I think you guys are hilarious. I'm loving the message boards here!

Modesty is totally overrated. In fact, I think we should do away with it all-together. I'll put that on my to-do list for when I'm Boss of the Universe.
  • llahairdna
    Options
    Would it make you feel any better that I am already 300 calories over for the day? At 2pm? And that I already have my calories set insanely high (to most folks on here anyway)? And that I don't care either?
    C'mon down off the ledge, and I'll buy you some ice cream! :flowerforyou:

Ice cream! We forgot to put ice cream on our mountain of delicious we created in our minds yesterday!!! YOU'RE BRILLIANT!!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I had 3 fun sized candies yesterday and enjoyed every single bite! Was still under calories for the day. ;)
  • princessdracos
    princessdracos Posts: 125 Member
    Options

Modesty is totally overrated. In fact, I think we should do away with it all-together. I'll put that on my to-do list for when I'm Boss of the Universe.

Sounds good to me! From now on, I shall be vain and tell everyone of my glorious baking skills! Then I'll only share the goodies with the people I REALLY like :D
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images.jpg
  • dancin2011
    dancin2011 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Haha!! I have eaten cake quite a bit lately due to birthdays and I'm still losing! It's all about making room for it in one's meal plan!