Options

Replies

• Meliklotz
    Meliklotz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wanna trade?

2012-03-07%25252018.25.42.jpg

^
    This is Crack for foodies........stop the torture!
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    If you want healthy ice cream try this..
    take a banana and slice in 1/2 slices and put in freezer and then put in food processor for about 5 mins and it becomes like a ice cream and you can add fresh strawberries or Peanutbutter..mmm :bigsmile: :heart:

Opps already posted, so true though...mmm peanutbutter
  • iluxoxo211
    iluxoxo211 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    frozen banana, choc protein powder, blender, eat straight from blender -Healthy icecream

yummmmmm!! I eat it all the time and I LOVE it :love:
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wanna trade?

Gimme, gimme!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Where can I buy this? Do regular grocery stores carry it?
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ditto!...Thanks Karen for posting info...I'm always looking for stuff to satisfy the sweet tooth that's less-guilt-creating :)
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    This whole site is here to teach us to make better choices not to teach us how to totally live without. At least that's how I see it. I've picked up some great ideas from others posts about what they do or what they eat. There is some very good information in here. Also, it it doesn't suit you or won't work for you, turn your head and move on. No need to try to cut someone down. I understood completely what she meant by the original post on this thread. Thanks for the post by the way. In this thread, I learned that I could freeze my almond milk. I keep telling myself to think outside the box.
  • aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I tried the peanut butter/ chocolate flavor -- it was the only one my store had. I thought it tasted like water and threw the container away. I'd still be willing to try the other flavors if I could find them.
  • aircantu1
    aircantu1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Where can I buy this? Do regular grocery stores carry it?

You can go to their website and locate stores that sell it
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    We make our own "ice cream" - freeze a banana or two, add to blender with almond milk, vanilla, unsweetened cocoa powder, dates, maybe ground walnuts, or raw peanut butter, whatever you like. AND, you know exactly what's in it, and nothing processed. Tastes amazing!

THIS!! ^^^^

I make this all the time- super easy, only takes 2 minutes in a food processor or high power blender. TRULY healthy and delicious- like soft serve ice cream!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I tried it. And have since decided that it is disgusting. It tastes fake. I will take Ben and Jerry's and the calories happily when I need an ice cream fix.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    Wanna trade?

how is the ben & jerrys greek stuff? been thinking about trying it
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I prefer to freeze bananas and then throw them in the food processor with a little almond milk and a few chocolate chips, or whatever flavor you want. It might not be as low-cal, but it's definitely healthier because it's all natural and no added sugar! Just fruit! :D

Edited to say woops someone already suggested this!
  • cpotter4
    cpotter4 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    What do they make it out of to be 0 fat?
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff, especially the cookies and creme! I purchased mine at....are you ready for this????.......DOLLAR TREE!!!! for a buck! Thanks for posting this!!!
  • clockworkkarly
    Options
    i prefer skinny cow. nom nom nom
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    OK, agreed, but you are calling it healthy. Low calorie doesn't automatically equal healthy.

Dont be such a Debbie Downer. I think we all understood she didnt mean healthy as in fruit, veggies and protein healthy. Why you gotta be the health inspector?

theres always someone who has to bust unfknbeleivable like calm down!!
  • OK, agreed, but you are calling it healthy. Low calorie doesn't automatically equal healthy.

Dont be such a Debbie Downer. I think we all understood she didnt mean healthy as in fruit, veggies and protein healthy. Why you gotta be the health inspector?
    Agreed!! Geesh!! Relax
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    I love this stuff, especially the cookies and creme! I purchased mine at....are you ready for this????.......DOLLAR TREE!!!! for a buck! Thanks for posting this!!!
    Lucky lady!
    There are no stores listed in my area unless I want to go 20+ miles out to get it.
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    frozen banana, choc protein powder, blender, eat straight from blender -Healthy icecream

yummmmmm!! I eat it all the time and I LOVE it :love:

I apologise if these are stupid questions, but does the banana have to be a certain ripeness? And #2, should I peal it first before freezing? Your idea sounds AMAZING.... I'm SO gonna try it!!