Almost done - From 280lbs to 151 with pictures

Options

Replies

• suzgyo
    suzgyo Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations!!! This is so inspiring, do you mind sharing tips on how you did this? thanks
  • mellynat
    mellynat Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wow that is truly an amazing accomplishment! !!!!! Good for you! Ur transformation is beautiful!
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    congratulations! You look fantastic and I bet you're feeling awesome too!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congratulations! It's great too that you've got this done while you're young still....losing weight can be harder when you're older (slower metabolism)!
  • susieqw79
    susieqw79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an incredible positive achievement well done!
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an absolutely adorable, and pretty young lady.
    I hope you are taking in all the wonderful things people are telling you.
    Its an amazing journey. You should stand tall and be very proud.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look so good! I am inspired! Thank you for sharing!
  • busymom50
    busymom50 Posts: 29
    Options
    It seems like you have overcome so much more than weight. You look gorgeous and I am inspired!! Thank you for sharing!!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! Thank you for sharing with us and helping us see that it can be done! You have done awesome and you should be super proud! I hope it gets easier to love yourself with practice, I am trying as well. *big imaginary hug*
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    you're an amzing person! I hope things keep getting better for you
    because you definitely have earned it
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME... WOW
  • DG_Allen
    DG_Allen Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look super cute. Congrats on your loss and I wish you the best with everything else :smile:
  • packersfn7
    packersfn7 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!! You must be so proud!!!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • abhiforlife
    abhiforlife Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look like a different person altogether! I do get the part about MFP taking the pressure off by having a structured place to keep everything, I totally feel the same way.
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing - fabulous job!!! I love the smile that keeps getting bigger as you're weight goes down!! :bigsmile:
  • tcchasse
    tcchasse Posts: 20
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Great job!! Thanks for sharing.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I hope you are proud of yourself. That's a lot of hard work and dedication!! You can tell your change not only through the weight loss but also in your attitude in the photos. The top 3 you look sad, and the bottom 3 you have the sweetest smirky smile! Go you!! This was an awesome accomplishment!
  • peachy_keen
    peachy_keen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You know, the mental stuff is the hardest part to deal with. I know how that is and deal with it daily. HOWEVER, you have made amazing progress and should feel even more validated by everyone posting here! Thanks for sharing your photos and story. It made me feel better. I feel like there's hope in sight for me too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!