• adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"

Highest Weight: 288
    Starting Weight: 255
    Current Weight: 185
    Le Goal Weight: 145

Feel free to add me... if I'm short enough for your club. ;)
  • JillHoff
    JillHoff Posts: 30
    Options
    Hahah! You are not alone my friend... obviously :) I am 5' and at 251 lbs so I am right there with you! We are in this together, I can not wait to start to see results and result pics from everyone.

SHORT PEOPLE MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER :wink:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and just looking to drop about 15lbs or so. Feel free to add me! :D
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    5'4 and 202 lbs. We can do it! I've gotten down to 165......
  • JDking22
    JDking22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and a half starting weight 155 goal weight is to be 125-135max Add me id youd like
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am 5'1 and have about 25-30 more lbs to lose. Add me if you'd like :)
  • cmp04d
    cmp04d Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'0 and my starting weight was 228, so I know how you feel. Down 30lbs so far! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me!
    I'm 5'3 and got about 63 pounds total to lose :)
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2- starting weight was 310 pounds, current weight is 240 pounds. I want to lose another 110-120 pounds. Feel free to add me. The more motivation and friends, the merrier :)
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    im 5'0 started at 181 now at 164 -feel free to @dd meh xxx
  • heavenzangel33
    Options
    Hi Im 5'4 and I have a whole nother person to lose! about 185lbs to lose....I know where ur coming from! U can add me too!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :wink: I'm 5' even and have lost 50 so far. Have a few to go but would love more motivation!!!!
  • sweenybaby
    sweenybaby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Liz. I am 5'2" and am down 25 pounds from 180. My goal is about 140. However, despite this weight loss, I still feel really fat!! I think we should all be proud of being short! I love being short! It suits me well. Feel free to add me shorties
    :happy: we need to stick together!
    PS, I am not Michael Scott :tongue:
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and 192 pounds you all can add me if you would like. I want to 130 pounds
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3... wanting to lose 150 pounds total... lost 15 so far. :)
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    5'2" (actually 5'1 1/2 but oh well)..lol Looking to lose at least 30lbs...Maybe more...Feel free to add me too...Us shorties need to stick together!! :)

16043484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I am around 5'2" and started out using MFP at 210ish. As of today I am just under 135 and I guess my goal weight is around 120-125. When I started my goal was 150, then 135 and now 120, keeps changing but I will know when I get there :smile:

My best advice would be just not to give up, I have had many stops and starts and have gained little bits back (over Christmas for example) but for me this is about changing for ever and it does not matter how long it takes. Being short is hard, I often think if only I was taller I would have been at my goal weight ages ago :grumble: But I am so much healthier at this weight, achieved a healthy BMI last week and can now fit into all the nice clothes I want.

Good luck everyone :happy:
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Nice to see so many vertically challenged friends on here. I'm 5'1" and I was over 215lb. I've lost 33 so I'm now around 183! I have about 50 more to go.
  • tashhast
    tashhast Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello short people! :)
    I am 5'1 ..137 pounds.
    my goal is 120.
    i've lost a bit over 10 pounds so far.. 17 more to go !
  • lisaleone71
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 40 years old. I work in IT which means a lot of hours at work and at home sitting at a computer. I started MyFitnessPal earlier this week at 227 pounds, which means I need to lose about 90 pounds according to the actuaries, but I would be very happy losing 60. My weight includes very large breasts for my height/frame (42DDD), which when coupled with a 10-year-old lower back injury means I tend to lean forward from the hips all the time and it's hard for me to do a lot of traditional cardio exercises. I'm starting with walking to get my stamina up. It's been... OK this week. My lower body is definitely protesting but I don't know whether I am pushing too hard or just getting used to actually moving when I used to come home from a chair and sitting in another chair. If any ladies who are in the same boat have any tips I would appreciate them :)

I have to also say... I saw some people in the Introduce Yourself threads who are looking to lose 10 or 15 pounds and I had to stop myself from replying "is that all???" And the friend who told me about this site is in my eyes 'perfect' (my pride thanks her for waiting until I said I wanted to get fit before telling me about the site -- thanks G!). I've really had to shift my mindset this past week and realize we all have goals. Some are "big", some are "small" (both relative terms). Some are weight loss, some are fitness. The important thing is we are all here to work toward our individual goals while supporting and sometimes leaning on each other. So to everyone, I say congratulations on taking this step, and good luck to us all!