Almost done - From 280lbs to 151 with pictures

Replies

• LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Congrats! Love that as your face got smaller your smile got BIGGER.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Thank you for the inspiration. Good for you, and I hope you enjoy the rewards of all of your effort.
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 80 Member
    You are such an inspiration. I have such a long journey ahead of me, and your willingness to share such a personal story is really uplifting. So thank you, and I hope you find peace and happiness in your life. You are beautiful!
  • nebulas
    nebulas Posts: 49 Member
    awesome job!!
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    thank you so much for sharing your life journey with us! You really have touched me. I have been heavy my whole life also, except when i was 13 got in a car accident and almost died. the car landed on me and i was in the hospital 3 months in a coma. I stayed this for a while then gained it lost it gained it lost it then I gained it last year and some weighing my heaviest ever and i came here and to me its not a diet, its my lifes journey. I will never DIET again. this is for forever and Im so glad im not alone. thanks to people like you that inspire me!
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    You're really beautiful (especially when you SMILE)!! :D I think you're amazing, and you look ao much healthier and happier!! Inspiring story, and I wish you all the best!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    awesome job
  • msarazine
    msarazine Posts: 65
    Awesome job! You should be very proud of yourself!:smile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Fantastic!!! You also look rather tall????
  • FABLOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to do this myself
  • sondyscraps
    sondyscraps Posts: 35 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!!! You have done such a fantastic job of changing your health!
  • amazing congrats!!
  • You look great! Keep it up!
  • WAY TO GO! Inspirational. :)
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    AMAZING!!! Be very proud of yourself for all that you have accomplished and all that you are working through!
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    You are beautiful. Congrats and keep up the amazing work.
  • Your story was not boring. I think you are amazing. Great job. I have just discovered MFP in the last 3 weeks and i love it. I have the same mental issues. No matter what I weigh I still see the same heavy body in the mirror. It would be a huge break through for me to see the reality.
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Oh My God,
    You sound just adorable. Me bored reading it....:flowerforyou: .. I think not.
    I tell ya, You looked like a sweet person at 280 lbs.and I see another Sweet person at your current weight.
    It's so good that you took your time to get to where you are because it's not just a Physical ( Outside) transition but also a Spiritual and Emotional one.
    When you take the tiem to lose the weight I think you give the other two ( Inside) a chance to catch up to adjust.
    You look lovely.
    Allways be kind to yourself. No Matter What.
    Take Care,
    kiki
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Your story is so inspirational...thank you for sharing your emotional journey. I share issues with body image perception so this hit home to me. I hope you can see the amazing progress you've made...you have so much to be proud of! And as a fellow bottle blonde, I have to say that the platinum was an excellent choice, and it really frames your face quite well :D *hugs* to you!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,374 Member
    That is a lot of weight to lose so big congrats to you, I wish you the best with finding peace with yourself and your body :heart:

This!! You have done so well...You should be proud of yourself now!!! :)
  • How long did it take for you to get where you are now/
  • I think you are one awsome lady!!!:bigsmile:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 390 Member
    Gr8 Work!!
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    WOW! What an amazing transformation! Your story was not boring. You spoke from your heart, and that's priceless. You have done some amazing work with both your physical and mental self, and you should be proud of your accomplishments. My wish for you is that you find that peace and happiness you are searching for. Best of luck and may you be blessed.
  • nabauer86
    nabauer86 Posts: 39
    Awesome work! You look absolutely amazing! Really love the hair color (the purple-ish color). Do you know what color/brand that is? I'd love to try it hehe
  • AshleyV150
    AshleyV150 Posts: 8 Member
    Thats amazing to have overcome your circumstances and made a positive change. You look beautiful!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Congratulations! You are amazing! You are an inspiration to all of us.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Great transformation! Awesome!
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    wow thank you so much for this today i was thinking that im doing this for nothing but now i got the motivation i need great work. if you want to add me as a friend you can i can use all the advice i can get

I'd be happy to. Not sure if I'd be much of a help, though, but I'll try my best :smile:
    Congratulations!!! This is so inspiring, do you mind sharing tips on how you did this? thanks

The healthy ones? Pilates were a great starter exercise to build up muscle. That helps you burn faster, because muscle burns calories faster than fat. Small, gradual swaps helped too, and weaning off bad habits. It also helps that I like miniature things and therefore often eat from baby bowls and in tiny portions... Sorry, I'm not good on the spot.
    Fantastic!!! You also look rather tall????

Noes. 5 foot 6.5 inches.
    Your story is so inspirational...thank you for sharing your emotional journey. I share issues with body image perception so this hit home to me. I hope you can see the amazing progress you've made...you have so much to be proud of! And as a fellow bottle blonde, I have to say that the platinum was an excellent choice, and it really frames your face quite well :D *hugs* to you!

Well you are one seriously gorgeous chick! Platinum was a new one for me, but I feel more comfortable in that colour than any other :happy:
    How long did it take for you to get where you are now/

7 years, although like I say, I did gain some of the time.
    Awesome work! You look absolutely amazing! Really love the hair color (the purple-ish color). Do you know what color/brand that is? I'd love to try it hehe

Sure do, it's Schwarzkopf Live Luminance L76 Ultra Violet :tongue:

Once more, to everyone, thank you. I really didn't expect all this. :blushing:
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    You look AMAZING! You're such an inspiration!! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!