• lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Inspirational

thanks for sharing and good luck.
    you look beautiful
  • beautiful_dream
    Options
    You've made an amazing transformation! Great job!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    great job
  • llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    wow great job! makes me want to work harder so i can look like you! *hugs*
  • MrsDanii
    MrsDanii Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW! You surely look so AMAZING! love yur every diffy hair color.. Keep it up.. MPF is so much helpful for all of us..
  • Jersey14
    Jersey14 Posts: 40
    Options
    I've restarted writing my reply three times as what I wanted to say I can't explain. Your post hit me straight in the heart and made me realize anything is possible. You are truly an inspriation to me and I hope I have the same success as you. Congrats to getting where you are and beating those things that got in your way. Be very proud of yourself!!
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    You are beautiful and your progress is amazing! Congrats to you to persisting and keeping up your determination to achieve your goal despite your internal struggles and external influences. When I see success stories like yours, they motivate me to achieve my goals because, if someone who is going through all of those things can succeed, there is NO reason that I can't! Keep up the amazing work, and know that we are all behind you 100% and we're all here for you :)
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look AMAZING! !!

Hold your chin up high girl & give yourself a pat on the back! !!!!
  • carilync
    carilync Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...I was 255, at the heaviest that i ever remember weighing myself (fall 2011). I may have been heavier before that. I am currently 222.8..and am starting to see the difference...my goal is 150, I am 5'1". that pic of you looks fabulas. I am wondring if you have had to have any skin removed...
  • vickiechr
    Options
    You look great. Gives me hope, even though I am 66 years old. Great inspiration!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation :)
  • DiscoLadyTiff
    DiscoLadyTiff Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AWEsome!
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    so wonderul! beyond a great job! congratulations! best you on your new journey! :D<3
  • CDresp
    CDresp Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Young Lady, It occurs to me that you could be an excellent vessel for God to work in a lot of young lives who are in bad shape as you once were. You clearly have a great deal to offer and a lot of energy that can be channeled into helping others. I encourage you to take all of your successes, physically, emotionally and mentally, and go spread positive seeds!! You have so much to be proud of and are clearly a beautiful young woman!
  • millerc76
    millerc76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific.
  • mercy8
    mercy8 Posts: 9
    Options
    Good Job! You look awesome. Keep up the good work and maintain weight loss. Your story just encouraged me, thanks I needed that!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    great job! congrats, i'm very proud of you. I hope you find peace within yourself. and start loving yourself. you are a beautiful individual even if you don't see it. keep up the good job. don't ever give up on yourself. and see you can do it. keep your head up and thank you for being honest and being yourself.
  • pmusholt
    pmusholt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look really good its a job well done. Ho you also look like a star on buffie the vampire slayer. But you did so good you should be proud. Your a inspiration to all of us
  • sweetteach86
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    You didn't bore me, you totally inspired me. I am on that same journey and I can see my transition through your pictures. You are very beautiful. Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!