Almost done - From 280lbs to 151 with pictures

Options
123457»

Replies

• Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great and your rocking that blonde hair! So inspiring!
  • christinarosebud
    Options
    Good for you!!! You are such an insiration to me...Love seeing the changes...keep it off!!!
    :drinker:
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Don't listen to yourself, listen to us...YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! Congrats on all of your hard work!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Wonderful incredible amazing! How proud you should be!!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I can believe how much younger people look when the lose! You look A M A Z I N G!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being so honest and willing to share your story. You look wonderful! You should be very proud of what you've accomplished!

It breaks my heart to hear you put yourself down so and have such little self confidence when you should have so much to be proud of. I hope the fact that you're having so much encouragement in such a short time on this post will help you to realize what a wonderful thing you have done for yourself and how valuable you truly are.

Your story is inspirational and will be a great help to many. Thank you for posting it.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...I was 255, at the heaviest that i ever remember weighing myself (fall 2011). I may have been heavier before that. I am currently 222.8..and am starting to see the difference...my goal is 150, I am 5'1". that pic of you looks fabulas. I am wondring if you have had to have any skin removed...

Not as of yet, but there's still some fat under the skin for me to lose. I can feel it. I think that losing that will help tighten stuff up. I'll have to wait and see. I hate it so much but I try to remember what it's been through. If I progress with my skin I'm likely to post about it anyway.

I can't thank you people enough for all the nice things you're saying. I'm humbled to think a couple of paragraphs of my life and a few photos can be inspirational and a helpful thing to people.
    And The Sponge RULES :tongue:
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    beautiful!! amazing and you look so great!! congrats:flowerforyou:
  • LydiaKO
    LydiaKO Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Absolutely INCREDIBLE! And I love your hair. Good job, you're hard work definitely paid off.
  • wurgin
    wurgin Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate your story, I think to different degrees, that man y of us can relate to what your experience has been. Good for you for making your success happen, enjoy your new world and be kind to yourself because you deserve it (and always did).
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Your an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing! :happy:
  • innogen
    innogen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job! I appreciate your story, reminds me of mine before I found MFP.
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!! You look fantastic!!
  • mblanchard0625
    mblanchard0625 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My favourite is the smile on your face in the most recent face shot.

Well done, you look great!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hun you are so beautiful! You have come a long way and you are doing great at it! I hope you can see the amzing job you have done! Keep it up!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Having been obese all my life and currently lost over 195 lbs I understand your frustration of toning but keep up the phenomenal work. You have accomplished something that is beyond words. I'm so proud of you. Keep up the great work!
  • lainiegee
    lainiegee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW good for you! You look great! : )
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Great job! But you did look pretty cute at 200 lbs!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You are beautitul and have done an amazing job...I hope someday (soon) you can find that inner peace and be happy all around with yourself. Great work...thanks for sharing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!