64 lbs gone! pics!! before and DURING!

Options

Replies

• Stuartm1
    Stuartm1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 61 pounds since February 2011 my target was 68 pounds off. I have been the same weight now for 3 months but I'm comfortable with that because I have proved I can maintain and that I can still enjoy myself but watch what I eat and exercise to earn more calories if I need to.

As for the 7 pounds to the target, that will come, the summer is fast approaching and I tend to be a lot more active when lighter nights allow me to do more challenging walks

Well done you you look teriffic and I'm sure you will get to your target too. The thing to remember is it's not a race, it's a lifestyle change :happy:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!! :D
    I love the suit on the left of the during photos, it really shows off your figure. Way to go! *inspired*
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    amazing job, you are beautiful!! congrats:flowerforyou:
  • CeCePII
    CeCePII Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You're doing sooo WELLL!!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • lynniesue42
    Options
    thats wonderful progress!!!! Thanks for sharing, keep up the hard work!
  • TheMiddlePath
    TheMiddlePath Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    You are a SKINNY 14! You look fabulous! Congrats :D
  • Penny_Wren
    Penny_Wren Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done, you're looking gorgeous! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You are a SKINNY 14! You look fabulous! Congrats :D

She doesn't look like a 14 she looks smaller Congrats again
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic, and I'm sure you feel great! I agree with the poster who said "plateau" is also successful maintenance.

Maybe you needed this time to maintain until you go on to your final steps of weight loss and goal.

Best wishes!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    You look amazing thank you for the inspiration, keep up the good work!! :-D
  • bexkee
    bexkee Posts: 20
    Options
    You're gorgeous! (You were before the weight loss too) But well done on your efforts!
  • Affluenzic
    Options
    Great result. Healthy living is fantastic for you and for all you can do for others. One life!!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very pretty! You must feel incredible! What a success! Keep it up!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    When all these people say you look great...you really do...You carry your current weight really well. I can only imagine how you may look when you reach your goal. Keep up the good work just remember you sincerely are beautiful and the way you dress compliments your current weight. WTG!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!! Congrats on your success
  • SinkTheBismarck
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning. :)
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That is so, so cool! Not only am I very happy for you, but it's so encouraging! :flowerforyou:
  • chennette
    chennette Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Honey you look amazing! I am sure your body is thanking you! You are a motivation to me on my journey! Thanks for sharing!
  • jd41715
    jd41715 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW!!you have been doing an amazing job.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Super! You can really see all of your hard work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!