The secret to a thigh gap: REVEALED!

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You could also walk around with a tennis ball held between them so they can't touch.

Balls between the thighs got it

So THAT'S why guys have a thigh gap. *smacks forehead*
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    You could also walk around with a tennis ball held between them so they can't touch.

Most of my outfits won't go with neon. :grumble:

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

That's where I keep 'em. Actually, INSANITY squats will give you those thighs you want!!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options

They come in lovely pastel colors as well. Or someone could custom-dye it for you or cover it in Swarovski crystals. You know, so the tennis ball between your legs will look classy. ;-)
    Personally, I recommend leaving it neon because it will draw a man's attention down to the fact that your thighs aren't touching.

Where were you when I was in high school?
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You've got it all wrong, you have to do it like the girls in the magazines: airbrushing.

A lot of those girls actually have thigh gaps already, perhaps not just as pronounced....I know many girls with thigh gaps...and even though I have a lot of fat on me I still have sort of one due to my broad hips. :x Not fictional, just an irrelevant, stupid way of measuring fitness/weight loss "success". :grumble:
  • elcieloesazul
    Options
    [/quote]

"That's where I keep 'em. Actually, INSANITY squats will give you those thighs you want!!"

[/quote]

You really do have to be insane to do squats. :glasses:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

They come in lovely pastel colors as well. Or someone could custom-dye it for you or cover it in Swarovski crystals. You know, so the tennis ball between your legs will look classy. ;-)
    Personally, I recommend leaving it neon because it will draw a man's attention down to the fact that your thighs aren't touching.

Where were you when I was in high school?
    I was busy walking around with a tennis ball between my thighs, obviously.
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options

Hmmm... didn't the guys try that already?

<scratching head>
  • emhill21
    emhill21 Posts: 130
    Options
    ahhhh what a great laugh for the day
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

That is so going to chafe...

Ahh....but if you can achieve a thigh gap you become all that is woman....and you can have people carry you around on a little pillow so you don't have to walk. Bam! - No chaffing!! :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

Hmmm... didn't the guys try that already?

<scratching head>
    Yes, and have you ever noticed that men's thighs don't touch nearly as much as women's?
  • ragarci2
    ragarci2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As a man, I find the thigh gap disturbing...

Be healthy, not skinny.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    At first I thought I'd accidentally ended up on tumblr. Thigh gap, lol? HA! Only if I dislocate my legs from my hips! No amount of ANYTHING is going to give me a thigh gap. XDDDDD
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    hahaha thank you.

personally, no matter how thin I am, my thighs will touch.

not only do I have a lot of muscle in my legs, but my hips are so small they just don't sit far apart enough for my thighs to not touch.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I have a thigh gap...not sure what all the sarcasm is about *shrug* guess I'm just lucky...same as I'm the only girl in my dorm that never had to shave her legs once in my 22 years of living. (or arms for that matter). I'm just lucky like that :D
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Stand with your legs farther apart. :drinker:

Anyway, happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you are all doing well, chewing bubble gum/kicking @ss, and remembering to love yourselves and others. :flowerforyou:

EDIT: *The secret to THE thigh gap.
    Awesome! Love this.
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Lmao I rushed to this post hoping for a real secret only ro bust out in laughter.. good one
    I want just a little gap, just enough for wind to blow through especially on summer days..lol :indifferent:
  • elcieloesazul
    Options
    I have a thigh gap...not sure what all the sarcasm is about *shrug* guess I'm just lucky...same as I'm the only girl in my dorm that never had to shave her legs once in my 22 years of living. (or arms for that matter). I'm just lucky like that :D

We're just having fun. :flowerforyou: I was hoping to get the message across that a thigh gap doesn't and won't define who you are or aren't. Being healthy and happy with who you are is far more important, in my opinion.
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    People's thighs don't touch?!? omg how do they know their legs are there?!

:tongue:
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHA yes, or lean forward, that always tricks them! ;D