Favourite K-Cup?

Options

Replies

• BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin is awesome. Island coconut is my second favorite. French vanilla is my go to flavor.

Saw this on their website. The pumpkin and coconut are seasonal. Island Coconut is the current seasonal flavor. Since I'm a coconut freak also, I think I'll be investing.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin is awesome. Island coconut is my second favorite. French vanilla is my go to flavor.

Saw this on their website. The pumpkin and coconut are seasonal. Island Coconut is the current seasonal flavor. Since I'm a coconut freak also, I think I'll be investing.

Up until a couple weeks ago, I saw a few left over boxes of Pumpkin at the store. Should have snatched them up!
  • candyastra
    Options
    Raspberry Chocolate Truffle is my least fave too!! UGH!!
    My fave is Winter Carnival or German Chocolate Cake. Totally takes care of my sweet tooth craving!!!
  • althea22000
    althea22000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Van Houtte's French Vanilla is my current favorite. I just bought Folger's Vanilla Biscotti - going to try it tomorrow!
    They were both bought from our local super markets....Sobeys/Safeway.
  • Masachapa
    Masachapa Posts: 79
    Options
    My two favorites are Barista Prima Colombia and Timothy's Nicaraguan Fair Trade Organic. I'm not too keen on flavored coffee.
    I purchase my k-cups online from Keurig.com.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    so far I've tried probably 5 or 6 for coffee flavors and a few drinks that aren't coffee. My favorite coffee so far: Gloria Jean's Butter toffee and their mudslide. Green Mountains French Toast is good too.

I've also had: Earl grey tea, apple cider, milk hot chocolate, and chai latte. They were delish and surprisingly low in calories and sugar
  • kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    i like green mountain breakfast blend the best for regular coffee :) it's not too strong! donut house is the runner up! lol
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Donut Shop Coffee from the Coffee People. 30.04, free shipping, no tax at amazon.

A-freaking-mazing coffee. for realz
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Oooo!! Island Coconut, Mountain Blueberry, and the Pumpkin one!

We also have one of the baskets that we use for leaf teas too!
  • fordguy74
    fordguy74 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i like the green tea and the Green Mountain dark magic
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenschnack
    jenschnack Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Gloria Jeans butter toffee and hazelnut. My husband loves donut shop medium. Celestial Seasonings English Breakfast tea is good.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I thought you were asking about women who wear a K cup bra, I was going to say myself. :(
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Gloria Jeans butter toffee!
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Newmans Own ... It's the closest I can find to Seattle's Best ...

Green Mountan Dark Magic is good, as is the Sumatra Blend.

If you prefer less hearty coffee, try the Nantucket blend.

As far as the flavored ones, I have no opinion, but my wife may ... I'll point her to this thread.

I also like the spiced cider and the hot cocoa (prefer the dark chocolate one).
  • steelerwheeler
    Options
    Here are mine for the four seasons:
    Winter: Spicy Eggnog and Gingerbread
    Spring: Wild Mountain Blueberry
    Summer: Island Coconut
    Fall: Pumpkin Spice and Golden French Toast
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    Vanilla Biscotti and Chocolate Glazed Donut!
  • thumper135
    Options
    my favorite is the dark magic. super strong.
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    The r.c.truffle is so gross... my all time favorite is Kahlua. I order my k cups from amazon.com cuz my brother and I are botth big coffee drinkers and you can order pack of 48 or even 80. The folgers columbian is good in a large cup but too strong in smaller cups. Hope this helps.
  • songbird1973
    Options
    My favs are the Gloria Jean butter toffee( bed bath and beyond) and Folgers vanilla biscotti and folgers caramel drizzle( walmart). I also enjoyed a white chocolate mint from bed bath and beyond also. Cannot beat the hot milk chocolate at Walmart either.