Replies

• muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    roast chicken, salad and new potatos.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I had homemade zuppa toscana ( the sausage and potatoe soup they serve at olive garden) made it with skim milk....YUMMY
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    bbq bison filet and grilled asparagus, onions, peppers and mushrooms

Delish!!!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I had a steak, baked potato, green beans and a salad. Not the healthiest.
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken soft tacos with, tomatos, roasted corn, and avacados with a little lime juice.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I had homemade zuppa toscana ( the sausage and potatoe soup they serve at olive garden) made it with skim milk....YUMMY

How do you make that??? I love that soup.
  • cinfinrn
    cinfinrn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Smoked chicken leg quarter without the skin from the local bbq place...gave the hubby the baked beans and potato salad and made myself a big salad! Yum!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options

i do too :D i made some not too long ago and it was amazing. i used turkey instead of sausage, and just flavored it up like spicy italian sausage ...6 cups of water to go with the 6 tsp of chicken base
    zuppatuscano.jpg
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    made a taco salad, with a sprouted wheat tortilla, crisped up as the bowl. With homemade veggie burgers from last night diced with non dairy queso mixed in. that was topped on lettuce, arugula, and tomatoes and that was all topped with homemade enchilada sauce.. only about 400 calories and 30g protein :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options

Here is a link to a similiar soup I used nonfat milk and instead of the bacon use parmesan cheese on top . It is really good http://www.fortheloveofcooking.net/2008/12/tuscan-soup.html
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    a flank steak,rolled and filled with feta cheese,roasted red peppers, and spinach.

Sounds like a fabulous birthday dinner! Hope it was a great evening!
  • DocGu
    DocGu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Quinoa cooked in beef broth topped with a tomato sauce with some bacon bits thrown in for fun.
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast (with real butter mmmm) and fresh steamed broccoli.

Yum!!!I
  • epursey
    epursey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Vegetable Stuffing Casserole (vegetarian version of chicken stuffing casserole) and I am working on a glass of 2-buck-chuck :)
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Ended up having some edamame, miso soup. Spicy tuna roll and salmon skin handroll at the sushi place. Then we headed to the ice cream shop for a treat. Totally blew my calories out the water again. Tomorrow is a new day!
  • pattan59801
    pattan59801 Posts: 142
    Options
    protein drink, baby carrot sticks, cucumber slices, sliced strwberries
  • kellyuncanny
    kellyuncanny Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Canned tuna mixed with dijon mustard, garlic powder & cracked pepper on baked low cal wrap "tortilla chips".
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    Last night, I had a baked basa fillet (boring, dull, tasteless fish) with garlic and chilli... turned it into something tasty.

I had veges on the side - steamed carrot, cabbage, squash, brussels sprouts and a very small handful of chickpeas.

The night before that I made a red beef and pumpkin stirfry - a big treat for me... a little high in sodium than I usually aim for with all the sauces, but fine in other ways. My goodness it was YUMMY. Beef, red curry, spring onions, pumpkin (I've never had pumpkin in a stirfry before and it was delicious), fish sauce, kecap manis, thai basil, coriander and some crushed unsalted peanuts on top. Served with pearl barley.

My coriander died. Typical - my favourite herb. So I went to the shops and had to buy some in a tube.

Tonight will be my mum's roast pork and veges. It's cooking at the moment... yum.

Tomorrow I am having a chicken, leek, mushroom and pesto pizza made with one of my barley wraps.

Man, who would've thought that eating well could be so tasty! ;)
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    mm food! :laugh:
    Im having chicken and rice tonight! Its leeks, chicken and rice made into like a stoup! Tis yummy!
    xxx