why do i feel sick when i exercise

Options
i exercised yesterday n today m feeling sick its like my headz gna fall backwads n m feeling a bit dizzy as well. what causes this

i dnt really exercise the only thing i do is walk to bus stop n back from there.
i used elliptical trainer for 30 min at level 1 but still m like this thats the lowest level i could do.

Replies

• gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Are you hydrated?
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    i only looked at your diary a week back and there is only 1 day logged and it's definitely not enough for working out. are you sure you are fueling your body with enough food??
  • Jo_jo_85
    Jo_jo_85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i get this as well, ive just done 30 mins on the wii fit, only doing stretches and stuff so i wasnt even out of breath but i keep coming over dizzy and faint.
    I know im unfit and havent done any proper excersise for a while but this doesnt seem right
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    When I first started working out, I would get headaches... I assumed they were from releasing toxins stored in my fat from previous bad diets.

Other than that, I would second what everyone else said about food and hydration. :)
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Though unlikely, it's also possible to drink too much water in a short period of time (hyponatremia).

This can cause feelings of nausea, fatigue, and headache.
  • toraaaaa
    toraaaaa Posts: 5
    Options
    make sure you're getting enough vitamins and minerals. i've found taking supplements helps to stop me feeling ill....
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    Eat more. That was usually the cause of my dizziness when working out. Listen to your body.