A food I can eat unlimited amounts of???

Options

Replies

• capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Maybe tea or low calorie soups/broth. You could also try snacking on something that takes a while to eat, like sunflower seeds, or is filling enough that you won't want to eat a ton of it. Cheerios are pretty good.
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    kale chips
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Broccoli!
  • jasperoak
    Options
    Try adding something with protein as it will keep you feeling full longer and you may not need to snack as much. A lot of the single serving low fat yogurts are only 35 calories. Frozen grapes take a while to eat and are something chewy.
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I'm eating at 1200 too. What works for me is eating more often, like 6 meals a day. When I get hungry, I'll eat a cup of pasta, or a can of salmon. You have to include complex carbohydrates and protein in your diet within those 1200 cals.

But when you need something more that is low cal: pop corn; lettuce, and home made vegetable soup made with chicken stock. If you are craving sweets: 2 figs or 2 dates are sweet and full of fibre. Also cooking an apple in the microwave and adding 1 tsp of peanut butter is good and sweet.
  • mcldk
    mcldk Posts: 15
    Options
    Cucumbers is a good one.... I like gherkins too, maybe them?
    I think I am eating the right amount of calories, Its maybe more what I am eating, It doesn't really fill me up, so I will eat my apples or salad but hungry straight after.
    I do a 5K walk 4 times a week at the moment and some biking.
    I will try some of your ideas and see if it does the trick... thanks to you all for answering :-)
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Sugar free gum. Lol.

It's not... actually zero calories. It's like two.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Celery.
  • sunshinekind919
    sunshinekind919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Broccoli!

This!

I eat cups and cups of broccoli steamed. So good.
  • pinky221
    pinky221 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sugar free gum. Lol.

It's not... actually zero calories. It's like two.

Yeah, but when you factor in the calories from chewing it, it amounts to practically nothing.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Sugar free gum. Lol.

Yep that's about it!! The only thing I know that's zero calories! Do you exercise so you can eat more?

That's what I do. Get great calorie burns and I can eat almost anything I want.
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    As someone already mentioned, I think, if you're eating 1,200 calories a day and you're hungry all the time, you should probably not be only eating 1,200 calories a day.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Not zero calories, but air-popped popcorn is a great snack. Three cups has less than 100 calories, so you snack through a night of TV-watching and not do too much damage.
  • seriousabouthealth
    Options
    try a protein bar for your snack or a low fat cheese stick, they fill me up between meals.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Biryani

Its got Basmati rice, lots of meat, lots of spices, potatoes, veggies, yogurt. Takes an average for 3+ hours to cook (atleast) and I can eat it all day long.

11148.jpg
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Sugar free gum. Lol.

But this has calories..................
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Warm tea with lemon helps. No sugar:sad:
  • Greyseal
    Greyseal Posts: 6
    Options
    baby carrots are a nice treat
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't necessarily eat this all day but you could eat it often for very few calories.... Veggies dipped in salsa.... I like red peppers, cucumber and celery. It tastes good and keeps me full :)

This x
  • pumalama
    pumalama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    stuff yourself with shirataki noodles :) zero calories!
    I ate some yesterday for dinner and I am just starting to feel hungry again, at 1 pm the next day!